Pee girl 27

Warm welcome @Bambigirl ! I am straight and probably won't make out or piss on another woman's pussy, but I am pretty sure you will find your perfect pee partner here !

I also enjoy peeing with friends, male and female, and I am certainly not disgusted at the sight of a peeing pussy. I am lucky enough to be part of a mixed group of friends with a very relaxed attitude regarding peeing. After a night out, we usually don't embarrass ourselves with finding a "men" and a "women" area. We pee beside each other, some squatting and others standing. So I frequently get to watch girls and guys peeing together !

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
2 hours ago, Bambigirl said:

Hi I have a huge pee fetish and I’m looking for a girl mostly to explore my lesbian piss fetish with. I love to pee in naughty places, especially outside and on carpet. I love watching girls and sometimes guys piss. Watching a girl squat and pee is so hot lol. I love peeing with my friends after a girls night drinking and we just go to an alley, pull our panties down, squat and just let it flow out. No one knows about my fetish, looking for one to share and squat with me and just let it go, makeout and piss on eachothers pussies 

Prob one of the hottest intros I’ve read! Welcome to the site ☺️ 

5 hours ago, Bambigirl said:

Hi I have a huge pee fetish and I’m looking for a girl mostly to explore my lesbian piss fetish with. I love to pee in naughty places, especially outside and on carpet. I love watching girls and sometimes guys piss. Watching a girl squat and pee is so hot lol. I love peeing with my friends after a girls night drinking and we just go to an alley, pull our panties down, squat and just let it flow out. No one knows about my fetish, looking for one to share and squat with me and just let it go, makeout and piss on eachothers pussies 

welcome! i’ve never pissed with anyone before, but it sounds so fun 😉

• Hot 1

I love peeing outside and I live the next state over from you. I’d love to be outside peeing someday and happen to run into you and you catch me peeing and decide to join and do nothing to hide yourself. I love watching girls pee

welcome to the site I’m new here too and trying to figure everything out.