Ask Maclir Anything

1 hour ago, gldenwetgoose said:

As is my way, two from me if I may:

- What was your favourite subject at school and why?

- If you had a free ticket to anywhere, where would that be ?

Favourite subject at school - I'll assume this is high school - a choice between Physics, Maths and Technical Drawing.
Free Ticket to anywhere - the UK (most of my ancestors came from England / Ireland - the Cotswolds, London, Lincolnshire, County Monaghan, and Dublin)

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Would you still love me even if I had no boobies and no butt?

As much as a huge tragedy that would be - a world without Bacardi boobies and butt - of course I would.

• Love 1

A couple of questions from me if that's OK. 

First - can we take it that you have decided to stay on the site? (If so - that's good news for us 🙂)

Second - I believe you have spent many years in both Australia and the US, but if you had to choose just one as a place to live, which would it be?

3 hours ago, Kupar said:

A couple of questions from me if that's OK. 

First - can we take it that you have decided to stay on the site? (If so - that's good news for us 🙂)

Second - I believe you have spent many years in both Australia and the US, but if you had to choose just one as a place to live, which would it be?

1  I am staying,I needed a break, after a bunch of stuff that I went through at the start of the year.

2. 42 years living in Australia, 23 years (so far) living in the USA. If I had to choose one pli ace to live, it would be Australia, but the Australia of the 1980s, before the politicians ruined the country since 1997.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Maclir said:

1  I am staying, I needed a break, after a bunch of stuff that I went through at the start of the year.

I'm pleased ... and I hope things looks better for you now.

10 minutes ago, Maclir said:

If I had to choose one place to live, it would be Australia, but the Australia of the 1980s, before the politicians ruined the country since 1997

Understood. Thanks

• Like 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Overlord said:

@Maclir

Hey, I'm the new guy here.

What's the reason for you to stay here? I read a lot about you leaving, and I'm glad you did not.

Over the new year, I was I hosputal for a week, and ended up having my gallbladder removed.  Other stuff was going on in my life, and I needed a break from stuff.  Things are sorted out, and I missed my friends from this site.

@Maclir

I hope you are doing fine and getting better. I only wish you the best. What I've learned in the time that I'm here now is; this community is so strong, friendly and empathic. Even if I'm in a bad mood, the people here always can cheer me up. So I'm glad you're staying here. For you, and for us, of course, too. 

• Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/4/2024 at 6:08 AM, Maclir said:

Just why you would want to know more about me, I have no idea, but... others have started a similar topic, so why not me.

Fire away

1. Do you like cooking? What are your favourite foods? 

2. If you won lotto where would you like to travel to? 

3. Would you ever write a memoir? 

4. Do you believe in dragons? 

5. How can we get more girls onto PeeFans do you think? Or are you happy with the ones already here? 😉

9 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

1. Do you like cooking? What are your favourite foods? 

2. If you won lotto where would you like to travel to? 

3. Would you ever write a memoir? 

4. Do you believe in dragons? 

5. How can we get more girls onto PeeFans do you think? Or are you happy with the ones already here? 😉

1.  I do like cooking, for a number of years, when my previous wife was very sick, I cooked for everyone.  Favourite foods: roast lamb, prawns, fish (grilled barramundi).

2. Where would I travel to?  Eng li and and Ireland. 

3. Write a memoir?  Maybe.

4. Dragons?  I have worked with several....

5. The women on peefans are all lovely.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Maclir said:

Who or what is 'the coco'?

Legend has it it means "cocaine". 

But really it's just a song that I had stuck in my head this morning 😁

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Username:  in the 1980s, I was a big dungeon and dragon's player, and my character name was 'Mannan Maclir'.  So I took that to the internet. 

Favorite place to pee:  a rooftop pool at a hotel in Brisbane, Australia.