Men how do you like to piss in the urinal

13 hours ago, Pseudodegen said:

I find the idea of troughs interesting (not erotic per se, but a little ... not sure how to word it honestly), but, and this may surprise you, I have a shy bladder and find it really hard to pee in front of other people, even if we're not sharing a urinal as you do with a trough. I can usually force it if me and the other guy are far enough apart and I don't acknowledge him at all, but at a trough this is harder (even if we're far apart -- when I am at a urinal I try to be as for apart as possible from anyone else). So great idea in theory, especially because of how efficient and money-saving it must be, but hard for me to use.

When I use normal urinals, like the single-user kind mounted on a wall, I just do it normally, I guess.

how would you use one

On 2/29/2024 at 1:48 PM, WetMart said:

I often use one and like to piss up the back of it and let my pee run down,the same when I use a trough  

do you hold your penis when you go in the urinal

I generally just walk up to it pull my zipper down pull my dick out hold it with two fingers Below one close to front and one further back thumb near the head and release, troughs can definitely be interesting 

How I do and how I'd *like* to vary depending on the circumstances. The circumstances being whether I think I'd get caught and the existing state of the bathroom.

For a trough I'd like to stand at one end and aim along it and go for distance. Again, provided I have the thing to myself.

38 minutes ago, Weatherman74 said:

For the silly German guy: What is a through???

A trough is basically a long metal type tough usually 8 to 10 feet long with the drain either at one end or in the middle 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Adidas105 said:

You're the type that would wet my leg. At the boys school I went to going fir a piss was dangerous. 

Hahaha 

I always liked to stand next to people or in between since I didn't mind the splashes, I found it more fun and it gave me some direction.

Unfortunately for those around me I have a strong stream and those flat walls deflect it all back and to the side.

I have never had anyone pissed off at me but I've noticed people go like wow and try move their leg a bit, have occasionally even noticed some splashback in their shorts from me if they stand too close to the trough

• Love 1
  • Hot 1

Best part of trough urinals in Aus is that going in to piss while talking to your mates, you all know your splashback will hit each other's legs but it's just part of the process so no one cares 

• Love 1