Peed standing up today and you don't know how ecstatic I am right now

Oh my, thank you for sharing.. is it wrong to have found this all incredibly hot? 🥵  A woman having a standing piss really does it for me.. especially out in public and in daylight too! Did there being people around add to your enjoyment of the wonderful outdoor standing piss? 😉

Edited by James_erased
  • Agree 3

That sounds pretty hot! This was definitely a lovely sight for everyone who may have seen this. Just picturing your thick stream shooting right against the wall and the sound along with it ...awesome.

Did you manage to keep your self completely dry even at the end? The sense of victory and feeling invincible after mastering a new way to pee you thought would not be possible is pretty dope. Anyways, congrats on mastering the field test. Seems like you achieved 'gold' 😅

31 minutes ago, James_erased said:

Did there being people around add to your enjoyment of the wonderful outdoor standing piss?

If I am being honest I was too desperate to think about who's watching who 😭

• Hug 1
  • Hot 2
21 minutes ago, Remi said:

sound along with it

Maybe it was just me being self conscious but I fr thought that I was being a bit too noisy haha

22 minutes ago, Remi said:

Did you manage to keep your self completely dry even at the end?

No :") I did get the last 1 or 2 secs on the front of pants but it was leather, so I could wipe it off easily 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, Emilaze said:

No :") I did get the last 1 or 2 secs on the front of pants but it was leather, so I could wipe it off easily 

Its always the last few drops 😅 Do you plan on utilizing your newly required skill more often in the future now that you are aware of your talent? To pee against certain things for example?

22 hours ago, Remi said:

Its always the last few drops 😅 Do you plan on utilizing your newly required skill more often in the future now that you are aware of your talent? To pee against certain things for example?

I might yeah ! Though I need to be desperate enough to do it else pretty sure that it will not go as planned

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 2/4/2024 at 6:30 AM, DoctorDoctor said:

Wow, peeing a strong stream from between your lips and against a wall is so hot!  Don't worry about the sound.  Let it fly!

It shall fly then my man 🤝🏻

• Love 2
  • Hot 1
On 2/4/2024 at 2:37 PM, vanessa9 said:

I can only wish I were able to do the same without wetting my pants.

The key is to spread and pull your lips up and if yoire desperate enough, then by default your stream will be stronger. So its much easier then

Thank you btw !

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, vanessa9 said:

But that's EXACTLY what I try to do 😞 It can result in a perfect, straight stream on one day and a total spraying mess on the second day.

Take notes on what youre doing when you have a straight stream. You may think that youre doing the same thing again, but perhaps the placement of your fingers arent EXACTLY the same? Its really but trial and error. Dw youll eventually figure it out

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2024 at 11:57 PM, Emilaze said:

I just feel really incredible today ! I peed standing up for the first in some leather pants!! Ngl, I feel pretty invincible right now lmaoo

So here's how it went. 

I wore fitted leather pants today that requires some effort to pull it down all the way. But its so snug that I love it ! I went shopping today at the thrift stores and none of those shops had toilets. I could feel my growing need to pee as I sipped on my water every now and then. 

I shopped for nearly 2 hrs and could feel my bladder pressing against my pants and spasming occasionally reminding me of my growing need. Eventually it became too much too handle, and while taking a shortcut through an alley, I asked my friend to hold my bags, else I'm about wet myself. Unfortunately the pants were too tight on my thighs to be pulled down, so squatting was out of question. It wont even go down my ass as much.

I have peed standing before and in trousers but not ones which are fitted af. However at the same time, I could quite literally feel my stream trying to push its way out. So I unbuttoned and pulled the zip down and pulled the lips up and spread them the best I can, and aimed towards the wall and GUESS WHAT !!! I did it ! 

No sooner did I do that a thick and noisy stream hit against the wall, earning a sigh of relief from me. The alley wasnt narrow by any means and this was during the day, so there were people around though not too many. After peeing steadily for roughly 20 seconds, when it started tapering down, I decided to speed things up by pushing the rest of it out. However that only resulted in an even stronger and thicker stream which went on and on for idk how many seconds. Definitely crossed the 1 minute mark, given how at point I was questioning myself as to how was I even holding all of this in. 

Lovely, would hav been very excited to see you pee at the wall 😋 We’re there any other persons around you that actually reacted and saw you?