Would you let a woman hold you at a urinal

3 hours ago, TylerHasFun said:

Wasnt a urinal but at a party one time in college,  Was out back smoking with my friend and this drunk girl walks to me and tries to flirt with me.  My buddy chris looks at me and is laughing cause he knows I'm gay and not interested in girls but I play along.  She says if I wanted to go upstairs, and I tell her I dont fuck girls.  She laugs about it, says sorry if it made me uncomfortable and i was like nah its cool.  I take a few steps away, she asks why and I said I gotta piss.  So I whip it out and start going and she comes right up to me and she asks if she can hold it.  I said sure.  She fucking starts aiming my dick at different things like its a video game.  ALl three of us are laughing.  When I finished, she did keep her hand on me a little longer, and I admit I started to get hard.  Eventually she let go, smiled at me and left.  I just look at Chris and was like damn what the fuck was all that.  

Surprised she didn't try and jerk you off bro

3 hours ago, TylerHasFun said:

Wasnt a urinal but at a party one time in college,  Was out back smoking with my friend and this drunk girl walks to me and tries to flirt with me.  My buddy chris looks at me and is laughing cause he knows I'm gay and not interested in girls but I play along.  She says if I wanted to go upstairs, and I tell her I dont fuck girls.  She laugs about it, says sorry if it made me uncomfortable and i was like nah its cool.  I take a few steps away, she asks why and I said I gotta piss.  So I whip it out and start going and she comes right up to me and she asks if she can hold it.  I said sure.  She fucking starts aiming my dick at different things like its a video game.  ALl three of us are laughing.  When I finished, she did keep her hand on me a little longer, and I admit I started to get hard.  Eventually she let go, smiled at me and left.  I just look at Chris and was like damn what the fuck was all that.  

What a lucky girl

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, BadBoy21 said:

Surprised she didn't try and jerk you off bro

She did a little bro.  Wanted to see it hard she said.  Thought she was gonna do something, she got down on the ground and faced it.  Then she just got up and left.  I was up for it bro, whatever she wanted to do.  

• Hot 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah definitely! 

It would not have to be a urinal, but I think it is hot to give her control over where my piss goes. I wonderful if she would make me make a bit of  a mess on purpose🤫.

The only issue I could forsee would be that I would definitely get hard while doing that, making her job more difficult.