28 minutes ago, Lilly bowman said:

I was playing games and realized I really had to take a piss but i was so high i dint think I would have made it to the bathroom so i cut the top off a plastic bottle and peed in it from my chair 

IMG_4917.jpeg

That's quite a bit of pee! Next time you should try to overfill it. Just make sure you have a towel on the floor.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Lilly bowman said:

I was playing games and realized I really had to take a piss but i was so high i dint think I would have made it to the bathroom so i cut the top off a plastic bottle and peed in it from my chair 

IMG_4917.jpeg

Looks like a lot , you must have really wanted to go 

5 hours ago, Lilly bowman said:

IMG_4917.jpeg

Nice pic bro ! But why cutting the bottle ?

6 hours ago, Lilly bowman said:

IMG_4917.jpeg

Was this the first time using a bottle while gaming? Looks like you did a great job despite being desperate.

9 hours ago, Lilly bowman said:

IMG_4917.jpeg

Nice colour! one night for fun I filled a 2 l bottle with my pee. By the next morning it was full.

• Hot 1

Not to totally derail this thread, but when reading the title, I imagined a version of "Genie In A Bottle" by Christina Aguilera but where instead of "I'm a genie in a bottle..." she sings "I am peeing in a bottle..." lol. Maybe the rest of it is "If you wanna game with me, and I've been holding all day, I am peeing in a bottle, you gotta hold it the right way".