Newbie looking to chat & explore

Always nice to meet a fellow traveler.  43/m US here.  What are your particular likes/dislikes in this arena?   I love female desperation, urgent female outdoor peeing, volume/capacity tests, female powerpissing, urinals, peeing standing, public peeing

12 hours ago, MK72244 said:

Hi, 36 year old guy from north west UK, looking to chat and explore my pee fetish. Drop me a message if you want to chat 🙂

Hi and a huge welcome to Peefans - the friendliest virtual community there is.

One thing I will say, there's many thousands of members here and hundreds regularly active.  But sitting waiting for a message is going to be like staring at the phone waiting for it to ring.

We're not really a chat community, we're a forum and the difference is that almost all our communication takes place in posts on the forum just like this.   So browse around, enjoy what you find.  Feel free to join in the conversations that interest you and show your support.  It's the quickest way to get to know your online worldwide new friends.

On 1/25/2024 at 7:13 PM, MK72244 said:

Hi, 36 year old guy from north west UK, looking to chat and explore my pee fetish. Drop me a message if you want to chat 🙂

Yes, as many others have said, WELCOME to you, as for me ,I love older ladies, no upper age limit, but anything to do with peeing......enjoy your fetish, it hasn't done any of us any harm., go for it ,and once again ,welcome.