Question about piss vandalism during parties

14 hours ago, martan1258 said:

But it is super naughty to use someones bedroom like toilet 😄 

Yeah but I'd feel guilty about staining their personal space... now if the dude behaves like a level-alpha asshole during the party, I might want to do it as retaliation

• Cheeky 1
  • 1 month later...

So I went to another party yesterday, and most of use used the kitchen sink to piss but I saw two dudes pissing behind a cupboard and a girl squatting in a closet to piss. It was quite fun lol

• Hot 4
On 1/16/2024 at 5:43 PM, Kevin said:

Hey everyone. I've read some stories here about parties where guests would just piss indoor anywhere they want around the house/apartment without any respect for the owner and his stuff. I love those stories as I'm really turned on by the careless disregard that the guests exhibit. But I wonder, does this happens in real life ?

Some people on chatrooms (not here) told me yes, but I wanted to ask it here. Have you ever witnessed it ? Or maybe even participated ?

I mean, I’ve done it but that’s mainly because it’s a turn on for me and I find it erotic and exhilarating. But I don’t really think it is very common for women to intentionally pee in or around the house at a party - except if they’re insanely drunk. Maybe outside on the lawn if there is no toilet available, but idk about inside. 

• Agree 1
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, PeeNymph said:

I mean, I’ve done it but that’s mainly because it’s a turn on for me and I find it erotic and exhilarating. But I don’t really think it is very common for women to intentionally pee in or around the house at a party - except if they’re insanely drunk. Maybe outside on the lawn if there is no toilet available, but idk about inside. 

Honestly idk about women but almost every story ve heard and all the time I witnessed it it was 90% men doing it. As it's easier for us, we take out our cock, piss and leave.

• Agree 1
On 6/12/2024 at 11:35 AM, Kevin said:

Honestly idk about women but almost every story ve heard and all the time I witnessed it it was 90% men doing it. As it's easier for us, we take out our cock, piss and leave.

I've been extremely drunk at a great many parties but I don't think I've ever seen guys pissing around the house. I've seen one male friend gleefully pissing in the hallway outside of another friends apartment (not in his apartment, but in the building). Another friend peed in a fake plant at a party in an abandoned building, but she wasn't disrespecting someone's living space.

6 hours ago, Takashi96 said:

I've been extremely drunk at a great many parties but I don't think I've ever seen guys pissing around the house. I've seen one male friend gleefully pissing in the hallway outside of another friends apartment (not in his apartment, but in the building). Another friend peed in a fake plant at a party in an abandoned building, but she wasn't disrespecting someone's living space.

You've missed on some funny stuff lol.

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Takashi96 said:

It's also possible that it was happening, you just didn't detect it. For men its very easy to hide their peeing and it takes only ca 30 seconds to do it. So the house could be pissed on multiple times and and you, and also the owner, did not notice anything unusual. You just can't guard and prevent this. Someone comes into the bedroom, quickly pisses in a corner on a carpet and nothing is noticeable if u dont watch him actually doing it. Of course, in the following days, an unpleasant surprise will come for the owner in the form of piss smell in "misused" places. But its too late to find the culprit(s)...

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, martan1258 said:

For men its very easy to hide their peeing and it takes only ca 30 seconds to do it.

Even easier and faster for a woman wearing a dress or skirt with nothing under. And any pee stain on a wall will most likely be blamed on a male as well, so unless caught mid stream it is basically the perfect crime. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1
7 minutes ago, swekiss said:

Even easier and faster for a woman wearing a dress or skirt with nothing under. And any pee stain on a wall will most likely be blamed on a male as well, so unless caught mid stream it is basically the perfect crime. 

Yes 😄 there is nothing wrong with standing in a bedroom. A piss torrent can be stopped immediately if someone walks in. So its the most convient way to pee during a party for women. No need to wait a line.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, martan1258 said:

It's also possible that it was happening, you just didn't detect it. For men its very easy to hide their peeing and it takes only ca 30 seconds to do it. So the house could be pissed on multiple times and and you, and also the owner, did not notice anything unusual. You just can't guard and prevent this. Someone comes into the bedroom, quickly pisses in a corner on a carpet and nothing is noticeable if u dont watch him actually doing it. Of course, in the following days, an unpleasant surprise will come for the owner in the form of piss smell in "misused" places. But its too late to find the culprit(s)...

Exactly, it's even harder to detect it if the dude piss in a drawer or behind a cupboard for example. I saw dudes pissing on the clothes hanging in a closet as they absorbed all the liquid really fast so it's not like the room become a pool of piss.

Okay it's harder to go unnoticed when people come in and out of the room every 5 minutes but usually it's not that intense so it's harder to notice the pattern of people going to piss and coming back !

3 hours ago, martan1258 said:

Yes 😄 there is nothing wrong with standing in a bedroom. A piss torrent can be stopped immediately if someone walks in. So its the most convient way to pee during a party for women. No need to wait a line.

Yeah bedrooms are really the best option, you just come and piss some place and go back to having fun, no need to wait for the bathroom line. And frankly if someone catches you they're more than likely here to piss too lol.

3 hours ago, swekiss said:

Isn't it more convenient for women to use drawers ?

1 hour ago, Kevin said:

Yeah bedrooms are really the best option, you just come and piss some place and go back to having fun, no need to wait for the bathroom line. And frankly if someone catches you they're more than likely here to piss too lol.

This is a good point. Peeing somewhere in a corner is much more convenient than waiting to use a permanently occupied bathroom. At parties, most people would like to do this, but they are shy to be the first ones and does not know what the reaction of the other guests. But most people when see someone pissing like this, they will do the same without regrets. Someone had already done it before them, so they just joined 😄 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, martan1258 said:

This is a good point. Peeing somewhere in a corner is much more convenient than waiting to use a permanently occupied bathroom. At parties, most people would like to do this, but they are shy to be the first ones and does not know what the reaction of the other guests. But most people when see someone pissing like this, they will do the same without regrets. Someone had already done it before them, so they just joined 😄 

Exactly ! Like it's not your place so not your problem. Once one dude start the other follow.

What are the most commonly used spots that you saw people used as urinal ?

From my experience most people either ruse corners of the bedroom, the clothes in the closet as they absorb, the dirty clothes hamper, the drawers and sometimes the bed.

One of the most original place I remember is when one dude punched a hole in a hollow wall (I think it's called a drywall I'm not sure) that was behind the clothes of a closet so dudes just used the hole as urinal and the piss was just going in the insulation, and once they were done they just put the clothes back. 

• Agree 2

I was very drunk at a house party once and the home owner refused to open the bathroom door to let me pee in the bathroom sink or shower. I certainly wasn’t going to pee my pants. So I peed on her bedroom floor. And definitely was not the only person to deposit a puddle in there. 

• Hot 1
7 hours ago, Peevert said:

I was very drunk at a house party once and the home owner refused to open the bathroom door to let me pee in the bathroom sink or shower. I certainly wasn’t going to pee my pants. So I peed on her bedroom floor. And definitely was not the only person to deposit a puddle in there. 

Where did you piss in her bedroom ? We're there other people pissing in the room at the same time ?

On 6/15/2024 at 4:31 PM, Kevin said:

Isn't it more convenient for women to use drawers ?

Maybe for those who sit to pee I guess? 🤷‍♀️ I mean, I *could* use a drawer and would get a thrill out of it too, but I'd stand next to and aim in to it.

But the risk of being caught would increase since you have the added time of pulling out a drawer and also, if someone walks in there is no chance of putting it back in before them noticing there is an open drawer and it would be kinda weird to go around and open peoples drawers at a party. So just spraying a wall would go faster and therefor decrease the risk of being caught since all you have to do is cut off the flow and take two steps away from it.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
8 hours ago, swekiss said:

Maybe for those who sit to pee I guess? 🤷‍♀️ I mean, I *could* use a drawer and would get a thrill out of it too, but I'd stand next to and aim in to it.

But the risk of being caught would increase since you have the added time of pulling out a drawer and also, if someone walks in there is no chance of putting it back in before them noticing there is an open drawer and it would be kinda weird to go around and open peoples drawers at a party. So just spraying a wall would go faster and therefor decrease the risk of being caught since all you have to do is cut off the flow and take two steps away from it.

Yeah you're right. Have you ever tried using the bed ? 

You can either piss under the bed and if someone come is you pretend you were gonna sit on the bed cause you have a headache. You can also lift the blanket a little and piss under it so once you're done you put it back and it's impossible to see. 

I remember that we did that with some friends at a party, we just lifted the blanket and pissed on the mattress than put it back.