Walking in on the opposite sex peeing

4 hours ago, murshymaze said:

Have you ever walked in on someone of the opposite sex peeing, or been walked in on doing so?

I was at a beach years ago with my family and some friends. I went over to use the bathroom, and the doors to both the men's and women's were propped open. As usual, the women's line was longer and extended out into the hallway. I walked into the men's and barely anyone was in there. I walked up to the urinal and started to pee. As I was about halfway through, I noticed I was the only one in there, and I heard some giggling from women out in the hallway, then 2 younger ladies around my age walked into the men's room. I was standing there at the urinal still taking a piss, but wasn't really trying to hide anything as I don't stand too close to urinals when using them to avoid any splash back, and these young women clearly looked over at me holding my dick. They went into the stalls behind me, I unfortunately didn't get to see anything as they closed the doors, but I heard them piss hard into the toilet water which really turned me on. I finished up, washed my hands and walked out, but I wonder if any other women had the same idea.

Anyone else have similar experiences?

I've been seen a few times using urinals. Once was at a train station, 2 pregnant women came in because their own bathroom was closed or something but I was using the urinal, one used a stall the other did her make-up and kept looking at my penis very clearly. 

Other experiences happened to me too. I haven't walked in on a woman though. 

• Like 1
On 12/29/2023 at 7:48 PM, muffinhuntr said:

Yes! Once I was at a friends house and was staying in a back bedroom the only entrance was thru the bathroom. I woke and had to pee and walked in on a another (female) guest sitting on the toilet. She laughed and I walked out. Another time I was at a dive bar and the bathrooms had no gender designation at least none that I could see. I mistakenly walked into the ladies causing much screaming. I turned around and walked out. Another time my wife and I were walking back o our car after an outdoor party with no bathrooms. Our neighbors grown up daughter was standing drunk leaning against my car pants down pissing away. she said sorry, pulled her pants up and stumbled away. 

When I was in the Navy stationed in Iceland we had a girl living in our room. Since there were no bathrooms and walkig down the passageway to use the head was almost impossible. She use to piss in our sink. Just hop up on the sink, pants down, and piss while me and my roommate peeked.

In Spain my friend and I had to piss real bad. We got back to the pension, ran down the hall just made it to the bathroom and started pissing, him in the toilet and me in the bidet. Then we discovered that the maid was cleaning the tub she looked at us pissing smiled and chuckled and just kept cleaning.

This has happened to me twice. Once at a club, I was in the men's room taking a leak when this girl came out of the stall. I didn't even know she was there until she came out. She saw me and realized her mistake and was mortified. She was pretty drunk and probably desperate which I can see why she could make that mistake. The second time, I was in the men's room at this local sports bar and this guy came in with his girlfriend. The line to the ladies room was long so he took her into the men's room and had her piss in the stall. That was pretty hot. 

• Like 4
  • 1 month later...

A couple times I’ve been walked in on. In college I had been up all night in one of the academic buildings working on a paper. Around almost eight or so when the first classes were starting I walked into a bathroom and started to piss. I thought I’d locked the door but then it the latch opened and the door swung wide. I looked over and all I saw was a girl’s butt in tight jeans fleeing the scene  

A few years later I was working at a store and we had a new co-worker, Minja, who opened the bathroom door while I was mid piss. Later she was apologizing to me and saying “I didn’t see anything. Except the pee!”

• Like 2
On 2/4/2024 at 4:27 AM, vanessa9 said:

Because of my habit of frequently using urinals, it has happened to me countless times. I can't even remember every time I walked in on men using urinals, or the number of times I was peeing myself and men entered the urinals room or area. I usually behave as if everything is perfectly normal, I am just peeing, they are just peeing, and that's it.

Beside my use of urinals, I am used to peeing outdoor, so when I squat in an alleyway, behind trees or between cars, it happens occasionally that some random guy has the same idea and just walks in on me. I react with a big smile and a few words in the line of "no other place to pee" or "looks like we had the same idea", or my favorite if the place seems large enough for two : "you can join me if you want".

Oh...if only to be so lucky to be walked in on by you...or to walk in on you ❤️

I have to travel way back in the day for this but it is still stuck in my head.

I attended a party with a group of co-workers many of whom were heavy drinkers. I felt compelled to keep up with them. The result was I got extremely drunk. The most intoxicated I got in my life before or since.

I felt like I was going to get sick. I rushed into the bathroom. I closed the door,  but in my drunken rush didn't think of lock it.

I experienced a few dry heaves but did not get sick. It was then I realized all that beer had made its way into my bladder . I had to pee reallly reallly bad. 

I pulled out my dick, and immediately started peeing hard, as hard as my urethra could handle. While I was peeing with maximum force ,a female co-worker, the host of the party decided to check on me to see if I was okay because I was a mess.

She just walked in the bathroom and saw the strong stream of piss spraying from my dick. She just screamed and slammed the door. 

She was likely shocked because she didn't expect to see that, but I don't  know if she was embarrassed or offended,  or if she thought I would be upset.  Unfortunately in my drunken stupor I didn't ask, or tell he I didn't  mind at all. I had gotten the she was open to having sex with me vibe earlier.  I will never know.

I've walked in on women two times by mistake. One was on a school trip and I opened the toilet door which the girl had forgotten to lock. She was sitting facing me, peeing, panicked, and while still peeing pulled up her panties and pants, totally soaking them. She had to walk around in wet pants the rest of the day. I felt badly but really turned on. The second time was less interesting (for me): at a party a girl was sitting on the toilet peeing, I opened the unlocked door, saw her, and immediately closed it.

I've been in men's rooms a few times when women have walked in, totally desperate to pee. One time 2 walked in at a concert, I and other guys were peeing, one saying, "I've got brothers, I've seen all this before." They both dashed into open stalls, and when they came out causally washed their hands, it was cool. One of the girls didn't make it on time and wet her jeans about half way to he knees.

• Love 2
  • Hot 1
On 2/4/2024 at 4:27 AM, vanessa9 said:

Because of my habit of frequently using urinals, it has happened to me countless times. I can't even remember every time I walked in on men using urinals, or the number of times I was peeing myself and men entered the urinals room or area. I usually behave as if everything is perfectly normal, I am just peeing, they are just peeing, and that's it.

Beside my use of urinals, I am used to peeing outdoor, so when I squat in an alleyway, behind trees or between cars, it happens occasionally that some random guy has the same idea and just walks in on me. I react with a big smile and a few words in the line of "no other place to pee" or "looks like we had the same idea", or my favorite if the place seems large enough for two : "you can join me if you want".

When you walked in on men were their dividers or can you very often see their penises? Do you look for a long time? Or did they care?

24 minutes ago, vanessa9 said:

I did it so many times, and I have seen and used all kind of urinals... Bowl urinals, with or without dividers, trough urinals, floor urinals, you name it.

I try to avoid making people feel (too) uncomfortable, so if I understand I am just "tolerated" in the urinal room I try to remain discreet. If there is no divider, then I almost always take a quick glance, the same way men certainly also take a glance at me. If guys make welcoming comments, then I am a bit more open. I hold conversation and don't refrain to look at them, not focused at their equipment but also not avoiding it. And if the men start to laugh, cheer and encourage me, then I know it will be accepted that we look at each other, and I will do that openly.

Some guys are pee shy and already have a hard time starting when there are only men beside them. But few men are really offended that I might see their penis.
At concerts and event, most of them even enjoy having a woman looking at them.

Have you ever seen some really strong streams from any of the guys? Would love to hear more about your concert and event experiences. 

I wish I could have seen you vanessa9 ! Now I would have no problem seeing and being seen peeing. In fact I would welcome it.

I have long hoped to have a female pee next to me at the urinal.  Back in the day most urinals went all the way to the floor and few had dividers. There were even some open troughs. In my teens and twenties I was extremely pee shy and could not pee with other men around. To be honest, in reality a female would have made going even more difficult. Since I love watching a woman pee as a sexual thing I might have even gotten an erection.

In any event I never found out, because, never once in my life have I seen a female in the mens room . It could be because rather that use a public restroom, I would usually hold my pee.  A real disappointment. In my area anyway most urinals have privacy dividers, so we could be peeing right next to each other and see nothing.

• Hot 1

I have not been lucky enough to find myself in the mens room with a woman but am envious of those who have been, in particular i would love to piss next to a woman in a urinal or walk in on one using one. Has anyone had this or anything close to this happen???

• Hug 1
9 hours ago, vanessa9 said:

I did it so many times, and I have seen and used all kind of urinals... Bowl urinals, with or without dividers, trough urinals, floor urinals, you name it.

I try to avoid making people feel (too) uncomfortable, so if I understand I am just "tolerated" in the urinal room I try to remain discreet. If there is no divider, then I almost always take a quick glance, the same way men certainly also take a glance at me. If guys make welcoming comments, then I am a bit more open. I hold conversation and don't refrain to look at them, not focused at their equipment but also not avoiding it. And if the men start to laugh, cheer and encourage me, then I know it will be accepted that we look at each other, and I will do that openly.

Some guys are pee shy and already have a hard time starting when there are only men beside them. But few men are really offended that I might see their penis.
At concerts and event, most of them even enjoy having a woman looking at them.

Yes I'd love a woman looking at me. Are they from the United States? Or is it only common in other countries outside of the U.S?

1 hour ago, Dickedanddommed said:

Many of the nightclubs in my city have gender inclusive toilets (instead of male and female, it’s stalls or stalls and urinals) and many times I’ve been using the urinals and had women walk by 

Dang! I have never seen a restroom like this. I want to though, I wish I knew where one was located.

On 2/8/2024 at 6:20 PM, murshymaze said:

Have you ever seen some really strong streams from any of the guys? Would love to hear more about your concert and event experiences. 

Yes, full bladders mean strong streams, and beer and booze fill bladders pretty quick ! I already wrote a few stories about these experiences, and I will certainly continue to do so.

On 2/8/2024 at 10:56 PM, Thiscouldbeanywhere said:

Is one easier for you to use then the other?

I like bowl urinals, if reasonably clean, because I can sit on the edge after wiping it with some paper. Floor urinals are also easy to use, I just squat in front of them, usually facing the urinal.

On 2/9/2024 at 3:20 AM, secretfan said:

Yes I'd love a woman looking at me. Are they from the United States? Or is it only common in other countries outside of the U.S?

From what I read here and there, I understand casual nudity, including in the toilets / urinals is much more common and acceptable outside of the United States.
In the United States, I wouldn't be surprised that a woman could put herself in significant trouble just by entering the gents restroom, and that's not even talking about her using a urinal.
In almost all other countries I know or read about, people will not make a big deal of it, and any comments will be positive, or neutral at worst ("well, if you have to go...").

• Love 1
On 2/8/2024 at 11:53 PM, shocker said:

I have not been lucky enough to find myself in the mens room with a woman but am envious of those who have been, in particular i would love to piss next to a woman in a urinal or walk in on one using one. Has anyone had this or anything close to this happen???

Go to a big art galery or crowded theater... you might be lucky of art loving ladies visit. Smart, classy and desperate...  You might feel you yourself have mistaken L door... 

Edited by A_AShes
On 2/9/2024 at 1:50 PM, Dickedanddommed said:

Many of the nightclubs in my city have gender inclusive toilets (instead of male and female, it’s stalls or stalls and urinals) and many times I’ve been using the urinals and had women walk by 

I need to go here