Question for the women

To the ladies of peefans, I have an interesting question(s) for you. As men, we're able to aim where we want when peeing in a toilet, so therefore it could be loud or silent depending on our aim. Is there a way you can do this too by positioning yourself (depending on the water level of the toilet)? Do you care if someone hears you pee, etc.? Most women I've heard pee are always pretty loud, but for us on here, we all share the same kink/fetish so we're probably more self aware, so what do you usually do depending on the situation you're in?

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, sunny.puppy said:

I can definitely aim my stream a bit more forward while sitting on a toilet if I lean back and push my hips out a little. If the water level isn’t too high I can get my stream to hit the front of the bowl instead of the water for a quieter sound. A slouchy position would aim my stream right down into the toilet and be the loudest.

But, the thing about having a vagina is that there’s often also that hissing sound created which (in my experience) I haven’t heard come from a penis. So even if I aim my stream out of the way there’s still going to be a sound hehe

i don’t really mind if people hear me pee except maybe family members I suppose. If I’m in a public restroom I won’t bother trying to piss quietly, everyone else is here to piss too after all. Usually other people in the bathroom won’t care either and I’ve heard some very loud pissing through the stall walls before. But sometimes I think people are embarrassed to be heard by others and might try to position themselves to pee as quietly as possible.

I think around friends/coworkers/etc I like the idea of them possibly hearing me pee and wondering if they could be intentionally listening. I’ve been at parties with crushes and can’t help but prick an ear up if I see them walk into the bathroom to listen for the click of a belt and the sound of their stream hitting the water, or those last few spurts at the end (my favorite part)

Wow, this is a great answer. Thank you! I thought women would have some sort of techniques they could use, so thanks for sharing. Yea, I've definitely never heard the hissing sound from a penis owner lol. That part is true, although I've never heard it when maybe just walking by a woman using a bathroom. It's usually masked by the sound of the stream hitting the water. I'm sure you've heard plenty of loud pissing. Most people in public restrooms don't seem to care, as they shouldn't. That last sentence is hot. I wonder if any woman who was attracted to me was possibly intrigued by hearing me piss. And yes, we always have spurts at the end. I've noticed that it's quite common in men, as opposed to not being so much in women. I had a girl hold my dick for me once while I was pissing, and I had a few spurts at the end which she laughed at. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I am self-conscious in public toilets. I used to hover but when my twat is shaved the pee goes everywhere. Thesedays I sit on the seat towards the front to hit the porcelain. If I am in a hurry though I hit the water. Sometimes I wait til other people leave before I pee at all. I don’t want them to hear me. ☺️ At home I relax though. We have a nice Japanese toilet with heated seat and bidet. It is a happy place to sit for a while. 💚

• Like 2
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

I am self-conscious in public toilets. I used to hover but when my twat is shaved the pee goes everywhere. Thesedays I sit on the seat towards the front to hit the porcelain. If I am in a hurry though I hit the water. Sometimes I wait til other people leave before I pee at all. I don’t want them to hear me. ☺️ At home I relax though. We have a nice Japanese toilet with heated seat and bidet. It is a happy place to sit for a while. 💚

Would you say that you are a bit pee shy?

• Agree 1
2 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Probably yes. I just feel a little embarrassed people can hear the tinkles. In Japan the toilets play music to protect your modesty. That’s my scene. 

Remember that everybody pees and the tinkling sound is normal 🙂 You'll get over it some day

• Love 1