trying something new at work 😋

18 minutes ago, xofranxie said:

Heyhi!

so i’ve been trying to find new and low/risk ways to express this kink because i’ve been into it since i can remember but only have a couple small experiences.

whenever im out in public and using the bathroom i always see the floor drains after i’ve already started. i always get disappointed but try to remember for next time (a next time which never seem to come).

well, i started a new job a while back working front desk at a small gym. i work after hours for when we rent out our gymnasium so i spend most of my time sitting at the desk playing on my deck or scrolling social media. a few weeks ago i used the bathroom there for the first time and my eyes immediately met the floor drain. 

the thing about my job is that despite working after hours, i still have a lot of my coworkers coming in at random times throughout my shift for various reasons and they almost always stop in the bathroom before leaving. the bathroom that has no lock on the door. 

after almost two weeks of reasoning with myself, i decided i was gonna just do it so tonight with about 30 minutes left of my shift i quickly chugged down the rest of my water and headed to the bathroom. i went into the stall closest to the drain and got myself ready, pulling my panties and leggings down around my knees and pulling the legs up to avoid splashing on them. my anxiety was so high but i had spent the past hew hours holding so i would for sure have to pee. i quickly unlocked the stall i was in, walked over and squatted over the drain. i spread my lips, feeling the wetness that had been building up since making up my mind earlier today. it took a little time to get my bladder to release due to the anxiety and fear of someone walking in mid stream.

once that first drop hit the floor i lost control completely and felt a strong, hot torrent of piss leaving my body. hearing the hiss from my pussy and the drops splashing off the tile and onto my legs and shoes was so overwhelmingly sensual. once i finished, i bounced a few times in hopes of shaking off any remaining drops(which didn’t work at all), stood up, and got myself ready to head back to the desk.

sitting down, i felt the remaining dampness soak through my leggings. this caused me to jump up, scared to get piss on the chair. i left a small inch wide spot, however feeling as though the damage was already done, i sat back down, mind racing and being overtaken by arousal. i spent the last few minutes playing with my nipples through my shirt and reading other’s experiences on this site. now i sit at home with my vibe between my legs, thinking back to every small aspect of today and trying to come up with ways that i can make it better next time. 

let me know if you have any questions or suggestions for future experiences, at work or elsewhere! i’m open to any and all ideas 🥰

(sorry for the bad quality of writing- i’ve never been good at writing 😅)

Great story!

• Hug 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/18/2024 at 9:19 PM, xofranxie said:

incase anyone was wondering, this has maybe kinda sorta become habit 😋💕IMG_2602.thumb.jpeg.9ac0dc3fa42e787e66dfc725b47c9083.jpeg

LOVE this! Thanks for sharing. Beautifully written story with a great follow-up!!!

I'm sure this new habit of yours makes the work day much more exciting haha

If you're still looking for suggestions on trying something new, peeing outside could be a good one to explore. It sounds like you may get enjoyment from being able to just completely let go - and there's no greater sense of freedom or relief than doing that outside IMO. 

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
On 1/18/2024 at 11:19 AM, xofranxie said:

incase anyone was wondering, this has maybe kinda sorta become habit 😋💕

Well written story and i especially like the description of your thoughts beforehand, the feeling of anxiety and the long reasoning with yourself before finally going for it. This is so relatable for me and its such a great feeling when you finally overcome those doubts and just do it. Seeing you gaining experience to the point that it now has become a fun, naughty habit is quite an inspiring transition. "The student has now become a master" is what popped right into my head with an ancient voice 😅. Just that you taught yourself. And in that pic it looks like the vitamins are going strong in your pee 😅💪

Keep on having fun while still taking care. You got this! And thanks for letting us be a part of this amazing journey you are on!

Edited by Remi
  • Love 1