What do girls prefer to wear while peeing outside?

I'm male, but can answer this on behalf of my wife. She's not really an avid outdoor pisser, but will occasionally pop a squat during a hike if the need arises. For that type of activity, she generally wears leggings (with underwear).

She pulls them down, squats, does her thing, does a light shake, and quickly pulls them back up. 

Edited by Kirby23
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Kirby23 said:

I'm male, but can answer this on behalf of my wife. She's not really an avid outdoor pisser, but will occasionally pop a squat during a hike if the need arises. For that type of activity, she generally wears leggings (with underwear).

She pulls them down, squats, does her thing, does a light shake, and quickly pulls them back up. 

I happen to believe that leggins were invented just for that purpose...

• Haha 1
  • Love 1

My ex wife never wore underwear. I don't think she even owned a pair. So whether she wore jeans, leggings or dress/skirt, she was always commando underneath. 

Contrary to my wife, my ex wife peed outside often. She wasn't usually super obvious about it, but also didn't really care if someone saw her. If she was wearing pants (jeans, leggings, etc.), she would generally pull them to her knees and pop a quick squat. If she was wearing a skirt, sometimes she would stand. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, colette888 said:

I agree, but sometimes if I wear panties under a short skirt, and the situation is favorable, I don't dislike pissing through 'em while standing.

I have to ask the somewhat obvious question, does keeping the panties on and peeing through them provide any benefits other than being less noticable that you are peeing?  For example do they help direct the stream downward away from the front of the skirt?  Do they make it quieter?  Do they keep your thighs drier?

1 minute ago, DoctorDoctor said:

I have to ask the somewhat obvious question, does keeping the panties on and peeing through them provide any benefits other than being less noticable that you are peeing?  For example do they help direct the stream downward away from the front of the skirt?  Do they make it quieter?  Do they keep your thighs drier?

I’m not OP, but in my experience the main benefit would be privacy, either needing to be discreet or peeing openly but without exposing myself indecently. Of course, there’s the secondary benefit of it feeling quite nice also. 

• Like 2
12 hours ago, DoctorDoctor said:

Not so obvious as a question, mind you!

To answer, I'd say that in my case the main reason why I keep 'em on while pissing is to act as discreetly as possible.

I'd say that's not an easier task to direct the stream while standing and moving if I'm wearing panties, quite the contrary.

But, since I usually release very small spurts in a slow succession, they probably help me to go unnoticed and avoid major splashing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1