K and I soaked a cardboard box in the kitchen

5 minutes ago, LovesToWet said:

I'm curious, I've seen a few videos of people peeing into cardboard boxes and just wanted to know what the appeal is?

What it adds for me is a couple of things: first - the challenge of peeing into something - target practice. And second, with cardboard specifically, the loud splattering sound it makes 🙂 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Sophie said:

Lovely, really lovely! I particularly enjoyed how K kept her knickers on. Thank you both for sharing x

🙂 You're welcome ... and yes, keeping the knickers on was a lovely surprise - I wasn't expecting it!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

Lovely - and wonderful that K would join you with such enthusiasm like that.

As far as the appeal, I can't answer for @Kupar or anyone else - but I suppose as well as the noise, there's also the knowledge that the cardboard is going to get destroyed by being peed on so there is an element of non-conformance there.  And then the fact it's in the middle of the kitchen too.

All in all, being able to pee on something which will largely be destroyed, be sacrificed for my pee, in a place which is indoors and not normally used to such abuses...

Makes me want to go and find a box now.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...