Favorite type of pants to wet and why??

Jeans are good. Lycra / spandex is good. You also have a choice to make about colour: if you're a visual person or an exhibitionist, pale denim is amazing for showing the patch; black lycra is great at not showing anything 🙂 Have fun!

• Hot 1

I personally love the pants to be jeans I wear puma boxers and there slightly silky so when I start to wet the wonderful action starts in the breifs wetting my cock and around my balls then it breaks through the jeans and the lovely absorb and the pee running through the material and the lovely sqealching sounds as my member tries to force it through the material 

• 2 weeks later...

Sweatpants are great, especially when they are light in colour and thick. 

They are a lot more comfortable than jeans and I like to squeeze my dick through the fabric while loosig control.

Jeans definitely, blue if you want it seen, black to be more subtle. I've answered the door for a package with wet black stretch jeans, the girl never knew, lol.

I have a massage slide, throw it on the bed and have fun. More than jeans get wet in this thing, three or four pees its practically awash, if both of us are in it, the tide is well and truly in.

The hardest part is cleaning it up, need several towels on hand.

And no, I'm not about to wet a $1200 mattress.

Anything tight-fitting and soft.  Yoga pants/tights, cotton shorts, fuzzy pajama pants & tight sweatpants are great with the fuzzy insides.  Just panties by themselves are great too--not thongs or granny panties but something in between. 

Jeans and denim probably LOOK the sexiest to watch someone wet but oddly I don't like how they feel that much.  I've yet to try silk or leather.  

• Like 3

I’d like to pee in padded pants.  The pad can take a lot of pee before it starts dripping

I’m often out in the woods with my bike and sometimes I just go for some small drops, just for the feeling. 
No one can see it from outside. 

At home I then fully wet them before I throw all my bike clothes into the washing machine. 
Always a good end to a bike trip. 

Edited by jorel2012
On 1/9/2024 at 6:23 AM, MommyImWettingMyself said:

Jeans and denim probably LOOK the sexiest to watch someone wet but oddly I don't like how they feel that much.  I've yet to try silk or leather.  

I agree that tight, medium blue, denim jeans that show a clear color change are the hottest to watch.  I enjoy seeing the huge variation in patterns that the pee makes for different positions and people.  More to front or back or more to one side, etc.