Why is watersports such a massive turn on?

I'm interested to know everyone's (myself included) personal reasons for finding piss play such a hot activity. Is it the warmth? The private taboo nature of pissing itself? The personal arousal we feel when we have a full bladder? The humiliation aspect? Maybe it's not necesarily the act of peeing itself that you find hot but the stimulation of being invited to watch something you wouldn't normally get to see? Perhaps its a primal thing for you that you see as such a basic natural thing but at the same time gives you such a heightened sense of power, like you're claiming your territory.

What is it that you all love about it the most?

• Like 1

Honestly, I don't really thing about the why part of it at all. It's just something that I like a lot and enjoy it for that fact. But I do have things related to it that I like more or less and the 'naughty peeing' genre is definitely my favorite.

Edited by avatar
  • Agree 1

I think it's natural for me. Like I was born with it really. 

I acquired it after my little brother peed on my floor just to be mean, and I find that it's mostly just carpet peeing that turns me on. The sound, the fact that it's that much harder to clean, and so on lol. 

I'm also into the humiliation/domination/control aspect of it too. While I don't find it to be a turn on for me to wet myself, if I had someone telling me to pee in my pants or making me hold until I lose control I'd enjoy that a lot more! However I do know the actual peeing/watching others pee is what gets me going rather than the hype that builds up to it or what comes after. 

• Like 3
9 hours ago, PissOnMyParade said:

What is it that you all love about it the most?

For me it is the scent.  I always found the scent of pee exciting, even when I was a child,  but the full love of it came to me at seventeen,  the first time I sucked the pussy of a woman who had recently been pissing.   The smell of her urine on her labia just lit up my whole brain with pleasure almost like an orgasm.   Nearly half a century later I still love it.

For me I think it's that growing up is was always taught, at least to me, that peeing is a private thing.  As I got older that thinking went away.  I have a egualr pee play buddy.  Something very erotic about it to me. When I have a bursting bladder and he drinks right from the tap.  An amazing feeling. I am not a drinker of it myself. I like it all over myself.

• Like 1

For me it’s the sensation of how being stimulated when I have pressure in my bladder feels so good. But I also find it sexy and intimate when women need to relieve themselves and are willing to do it in front of you. That hasn’t happened since I was little except in Internet pictures and videos, but still…  It’s hot for me. 

This question comes around every few months or so!

I've done a fair bit of self-analysis on this. I think it's fair to say that the kink doesn't affect any two people the same, but here's my take:

1) There's an obvious focus on genitals. We're supposed to find genitals sexy, right? Even though some of them are pretty ugly. But when a desperate girl is clutching her crotch, it's an invitation to look. How can you not? I have a child-like fascination with women's plumbing which is still with me in my 40s, and I don't expect that will change.

2) In addition to the above, getting undressed to pee is sexy (I don't go in for wetting). Bottoms are sexy, legs are sexy. A woman is revealing more of them than usual. That's sexy. If you're lucky, you might get a glimpse of bush (not that many ladies go unshaved these days). If it's being done in a public place, that's even more sexy, because...

3) We're outside of social norms. It's not the done thing to talk about peeing in polite company. Women have been actively discouraged from talking about peeing for centuries. Breaking that taboo, saying 'I have to pee', is sharing an intimate secret - it's drawing two people closer together by sharing something taboo.

4) Women being desperate to pee encourage me to be chivalrous. I don't know about the other guys, but if I'm with a woman who has a full bladder, I'll move heaven and earth to get her somewhere for release. Of course if I can get a glimpse of it happening, then that's a bonus. It's daft and self-contradictory, really, because what I actually want is for women to be desperate for longer, but again it's something that encourages a mutual bond.

5) Releasing pee can be sexy. This tends to only work in extreme cases, but a genuine face of relief is a treat. Eyes closed, lips pursed, even a sigh or groan in the best cases. This is evocative of sexual pleasure, is it not?

• Agree 1

I've been thinking about this quite a bit recently.   I think probably my first sight, or most strongly imprinted on my mind anyway, was of a girl sitting on the toilet weeing.

And I've ended up with an absolute obsession over the female slit and pee emanating thereof.  Of course that was one instance, and then since then various other instances of female pee, wetting etc have all built together.

So I think now there's an intrinsic link in my mind...  If I think of sex, I think of female genitalia and that links to girls peeing, and if I think of girls peeing then it brings that sight of the female slit to mind.  And with it, sexual arousal.

There are games I enjoy playing - holding, sometimes wetting, peeing other than a toilet.   But when doing them it's always with the ladies imagery in mind.  What would it feel like, where would I pee...  

• Agree 1

Your right Goose , it's all of that , esp her smell the wet taste of her dripping on your tongue. For me it's that and so much more . Hold her lips as she pees feeling how wet and golden it will taste , all of that and yes ,it drives the mind Crazy . There are times I can't wait for her to come over .

Going down on her is magic , everything is gone but her , only her and the fantastic gift she gives me and what I can give her 

It makes life worth all of it 

• Love 2