choices, choices!

I love how you say that these things are calling your name. You got quite some naughty ideas there which indicates that your dirty mind has been shaped and toughened by quite a few of those scenarios and 'what if' situations in the past. So now you just see a place and already have several ideas popping up in your head without any effort. And you are giving the term 'golden opportunity' a deeper meaning 😉

As for your question, yes, it happens from time to time and often out of the blue. But the choices can sometimes be overwhelming, leading to overthinking. So sometimes having just one choice is ironically kind of freeing.

I'm sure you'll be up to the challenge next time though!

• Love 1

Ever been in an empty office in the dead of night? Or even an empty apartment hallway/staircase? This is my thought every time, and every time I act on it regardless of risk. I pissed under the staircase where I work for shits and giggles. Soo many other places I've pissed too under the same risk factor.

• Love 3

I feel like it is way more frequent to feel this way retroactivly. When you could use a pee break but don't know the risks so you stand in a possible spot debating it for 5 minutes.

Afterwards those 5 minutes seemed so perfect, to do any naughty thing and the future so unsure that you leave, it is so sad. 

• Agree 1

In the case of this post, I'd comment that a string of well-chosen words took the place of a subtle trickle of warm pee... I might have preferred the latter, but it was interesting anyway...

Edited by colette888
  • Love 1

Where I live they have a 24 hour gym , it's a key club type so no one is at a desk , your on your own , and after midnight no one is ever there .

So after a long work out and a long hot shower I went into the locker room , it has benches all around the room and lockers a just behind .

Under the benches there are drains every  six feet , so I was sitting putting my cock and ball rings on and the super ugly cleaning lady came in with her mop bucket , She saw me , said and did nothing , so I let out a full stream of pee , she watched , said something in Spanish and mopped it up by the drain . I just kept putting on the 3 rd ball ring and dryed off , and got dressed and left .  This happened 3 times , nothing is said or is there any contact , one day if she is there I'm going to put a 20$ bill next to my while I'm nude and see what she does ... It's all true 

• Like 2