favorite type of cup (or non cup) to pee in?

5 minutes ago, epdreamgirl said:

Curious what you all like peeing in when youre not using the toilet or yourself!

I usually prefer wetting, diapers, or the floor but sometimes like adventuring into other things. I really like being on all 4s and aiming into a long flat tupperwear (I’m a girl so small bottles are not as easy for me)

I’m curious on what you all like to use?? I want some new, “rare” ideas! I want to try a cardboard box soon

I'm one who seldom uses the toilet myself, so I always like have a few "go to" options.

I tend to be outdoors a lot, so that's typically my most frequent place. I know, maybe not one of the "rare" choices, but I sometime can be adventurous, peeing off a bridge, a cliff or along a traveled road.

Indoors I have a few cups and containers, usually conveniently placed just out of sight. Since I'm at the desk in my home office for many hours at a time, I keep a good-sized bucket underneath. Sometimes it's at least half full at the end of a long day.

Not sure I'd recommend the cardboard box thing unless you're into making a mess, as it falls apart very quickly. But, maybe one of those waxed cartons with the top cut off might do. And, since you're a girl, you might like to make a paper funnel to help with your aim, though you might have to hurry using it before you soak your hands and probably the rest of you.

I could probably think of more things, but all this is getting me a bit too full. Let's see where I've left that bucket. Of course, if you have a better idea.

5 hours ago, epdreamgirl said:

Curious what you all like peeing in when youre not using the toilet or yourself!

I usually prefer wetting, diapers, or the floor but sometimes like adventuring into other things. I really like being on all 4s and aiming into a long flat tupperwear (I’m a girl so small bottles are not as easy for me)

I’m curious on what you all like to use?? I want some new, “rare” ideas! I want to try a cardboard box soon

So many things.  Anything that holds liquid. LOL  Seriously, I look in my plastics recycling bin and find all different shapes, sizes, and types of containers.  Larger yogurt or ice cream containers, cheap plastic iced-coffee or big soft drink cups. Large, flat plastic take-away food containers.  If you are feeling adventurous, visit the dollar store and find your next urinal. 🙂  My favorite "game" is to hold untilmy bladder is fairly full then search for a container that holds almost the perfect amount without me overflowing it.

I usually prefer wetting, diapers, or the floor but sometimes like adventuring into other things. I really like being on all 4s and aiming into a long flat tupperwear (I’m a girl so small bottles are not as easy for me).

Anything can be fun trying.  Does it matter if you"miss" some of it? You like floor peeing anyway.  Peeing into flat long plastic containers sounds hot - What about an ice cube tray? Or multiple side by side or even end to end if you have a strong stream.

What about tall skinny plastic cups or short fat ones?  I'm sure you'll find something that is fun!

You can try aiming into a Pringles Box, those long tubes. Difficult but a nice challenge. 

Maybe try filling a water gun with your pee. And if you successfully pissed into it you could shot your piss right onto your most sensitive parts to see if that feels nice. Like using the stream of a shower but with a twist. 😉

If you have some old shoes you don't wear anymore you could use them aswell.

A litterbox if available. I'd imagine peeing into one of those like a dog with one leg up would be quite funny.

Cardbord box like you said sounds nice because it sounds nice. 😅

I really enjoy peeing in clear glass drink ware.  I love being able to watch myself fill it up while relieving my desperation. I do it quite often when home alone mainly out of urgency and not wanting to run downstairs for the restroom. After, I pour it down the kitchen sink, rinse out the cup and put it in the dishwasher for cleaning then go back to doing what I was doing.  

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...

anything that can hold my pee haha. when I was younger and started my pee fascination I would take one of those red plastic cups and place it on the floor and squat over it and pee. first few times I didn’t try full bladder pees because I knew I would pee more … but one time I had to pee more than I thought and it ended up overflowing and I peed all over the floor because I couldn’t stop going! I had to clean up before I left the bathroom 

now one of my favorite things is soaking plush things, like pillows. I like to put my pussy right on it and piss, and then move it around to soak the entire thing while trying to keep it from leaking out as less as possible 

• Love 1
  • Hot 2

Either clear plastic disposable cups or sports drink bottles. Easy to fit in, and being clear means I can admire my handiwork. Gatorade bottles are especially handy for peeing while driving.

What I want to do though is get some washable plastic/acrylic with fancy designs (like a goblet or wine glass) and use those for peeing. The idea of doing something so naughty with an object that is at least visually more "high-class" really turns me on.

• Like 1