Site Error / Bug Main site chat broken at the moment?

On 8/8/2024 at 9:00 PM, Pinguy94 said:

How do you send messages after you’ve typed? Or is it only for laptop desktop use?

Should work for you on mobile devices too. However, you have to choose the "PeeFans Main Theme Light [Live Chat On Mobile" theme from the options at the very bottom of the page. Then on my Android phone with Firefox mobile browser, the chatroom is a box that opens from a click bottom right, then 'rooms' then 'live chat'.

When it's working (which it isn't as I type this) an 'enter' / 'carriage return should post the message.

• Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2024 at 1:54 AM, Kupar said:

Should work for you on mobile devices too. However, you have to choose the "PeeFans Main Theme Light [Live Chat On Mobile" theme from the options at the very bottom of the page. Then on my Android phone with Firefox mobile browser, the chatroom is a box that opens from a click bottom right, then 'rooms' then 'live chat'.

When it's working (which it isn't as I type this) an 'enter' / 'carriage return should post the message.

Thanku for the helph

Just a reminder...    At times when the main homepage Live Chat window and/or the dedicated Live Chat page appear broken and not working, it's possible there is a solution to allow use of chat.

Peefans has a number of 'themes', and one of them allows a little pop-up Live Chat window from the bottom right of your screen.   And that somehow often keeps working when the others don't.

To access, scroll right to the bottom of any Peefans page.  On the coloured border you should see the word 'Theme'  - Click on it and choose 'Peefans Main Theme Light (Live Chat on Mobile)'

• Agree 1
  • 3 weeks later...