Elements of pee than turn you on

What elements of pee turn you on?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. What element of pee is most attractive to you?

• Holding your pee
    • Peeing all over your pants
    • Peeing in a toilet
    • Peeing in a naughty place
    • Peeing on someone
    • Drinking pee
  2. 2. Which elements don't interest you at all?

• Holding your pee
    • Peeing all over your pants
    • Peeing in a toilet
    • Peeing in a naughty place
    • Peeing on someone
    • Drinking pee
  3. 3. If you said peeing in a naughty place for question 1, what's the naughtiest place you've ever peed?

• In an alley
    • In an open field
    • Back of the house
    • On the beach
    • On the bus or train
    • On the playground
    • Middle of the street
    • At the library
    • Other

I've created a poll that describes what parts of pee are you the most interested in. I really love the process of gradual desperation and an increasing pee dance throughout not being able to use the bathroom. I also love rubbing my pee soaked legs together.

• Like 1

Just a tip you might consider, I'd either a "all of these turn me on" (probably most representative and  the best option) to question 2 or not make the question required? Cus with it like this I cannot honestly answer the poll, since none if those don't "interest me at all"

• Agree 1

Naughty peeing is my most intense interest, though more in girls doing it than myself. 

Giving and receiving golden showers would also be my thing. And if it were the right girl i might even drink her pee if she wanted me too.

Not heavily into wetting but I can see the attraction. Desperation does not really do it for me except as a means to an end, a very long piss, lol.

Naughtiest place I have ever peed is on my bedroom carpet, which wasnt an option in the poll so I had to click "other"

There are members of this very forum who I'd gladly allow to pee on my face if they wanted to, but am not going to make any of them feel uncomfortable by naming names.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I love the sensation of my bladder filling , and the increasing pressure in my penis.  My favorite part is continuing to try holding my pee once I become very desperate, and my pee is pushing hard on my pee hole trying to come out. Of course if I don't relieve myself properly, because I am enjoying the awesome it's going to come out sensation, I will eventually wet my pants, which is fun too.

I am not at all interested in drinking pee, mostly out of health concerns. I did put some of my own fresh, still warm urine in my mouth. It was diluted enough that it didn't taste bitter like I expected. However, concern that swallowing it could make me sick, I spit it out . I also put peeing in the toilet did nothing for me. That is where 95% of my urination is done, but that is just routine, everybody does it, so not thrilling .

Naughty pee can be fun, as long as I don't  get caught ,offend anybody, or damage someone else's property or leave them a mess to clean up .

I selected peeing in my yard as my naughtiest  spot  I have peed. It's true, I have whipped it out and peed in my yard , after dark ( my neighbors were very close and I could easily been seen) and have wet my pants there during the day. I have also peed out the window at night.

However, after I voted , I thought of something else. I found a old abandoned RV at a campground I was staying at. I waited until I had a really full bladder, and peed in as many places as I could, on the bed, couch, and the carpet. I even peed on some female's jeans that were left behind. I did this more than once.

At the same camp there was an old non-running truck destin for the scrap yard. I did multiple pees all over the seat. Then over a few days I urinated into the gas tank. I calculated that I put at least a gallon of pee in there. 

I have some videos of some of the naughty adventures, which of course contain male nudity.

Edited by wettingman

I don't know if this fits , my lady Ruth ,in that religious cult didn't shave their arms or legs it was forbidden,I told her I would make her more pretty by shaving her , arms and legs , I told her whipped cream was the only way to shave her pussy,She believed me , so im shaving her and she started to pee , every stroke more pee , this was heaven sent ,  and what a treat , whipped cream and pee she was laughing so hard she peed again ,,what a sweet heart she is  .She was denied every pleasure you can think of in her life . I have a clean sheet to work with 

• 4 weeks later...

Since finding this forum a week ago I’ve been wondering what it actually is about pee that I find enjoyable and exciting. I suppose it started as a child with the naughtiness of peeing outdoors and in ‘unusual’ places and a deeper fascination about this amazing hot, golden fluid that the body seemingly magically creates. When puberty struck an other bodily fluid was added to the equation and peeing took on an erotic element. Full bladders could bring erections and masturbation, with the thrill of not knowing which of the hot fluids would come spraying out first.
I’ve tried a bit of wetting, but I think it’s the thrill of peeing in an ‘unusual place’, such as while walking or jogging along a street, rather than the wetting itself that is the turn on. I don’t want to get caught and I wouldn’t want to cause any serious or permanent damage to anyone else’s property, so that side of things doesn’t really appeal to me.

I’ve never had a chance to engage in a peeing activity with a partner in person, besides a bit of spying on friends while camping as a teen and tentatively tasting the droplets they left behind on leaves, but I do like to imagine such things and often get off to videos of sexual peeing.

I’m not sure that answers your questions, or mine, but it’s helped order my thoughts a little.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1