Dedicated room for naughty peeing

what do you think of having a room in your house or apartment that is strictly used for naughty peeing? It can be a spare bedroom with an assortment of furniture like a bare mattress, couch and maybe some chairs that get peed on. Having a dedicated room for naughty peeing gives you the freedom to indulge in your fetish while limiting the mess + smell to one room of the house that youre not going to be in all the time. If I designed my own naughty pee room I would paint the walls yellow and have a light beige carpet installed so the pee stains are visible. I might also decorate the walls with pee art and slogans that encourage you to pee where you want. "just let it go, its ok" "be free". As long as you keep the windows open and let your pee dry, The smell shouldn't be noticeable outside of the room in other parts of the house. 

• Love 2
  • Hot 2

My dream lol. As long as it had carpet and a few potted plants I'd be happy. I'm sure every few months the stuff under the carpet would need to be replaced to stop it from molding and stuff but if it's confined to one room I wouldn't mind! I like the addition of the wall art too haha. 

• Hot 3

That would be great, epecially for sharing the kink with more people. 

I guess the most realistic way would be somthing with a drain, like @pop-a-squat said. maybe a garage with tiled floor so you can hose everything down if required. I would hunt for second hand or cheap couches or beds to put the in there until they were fully abused.

• Like 2

I have thought of this a lot as my favorite pissing is carpet pissing, username checks out 😛

while I love the practicality my favorite thing is just myself or having another guy just wherever he is, nonchalantly make a piss puddle right where we are. No second thoughts, nothing. Just let it loose. I invested in just some really good carpet cleaner 😛

4 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

I would have a tiled room with a drain buy buy area rugs to cover the floor. I would want white walls to see the pee stains and several light colored carpets. I would want there to be potted plants, chairs, maybe even a broken tv to piss on. I like peeing in drawers so I’d have plenty of those. I’d maybe make the drain look like a vent in the floor so I could get the satisfaction of peeing down there. 

Interesting design choice. Would you share the room with others? I would def share my naughty pee room. It would be awesome to invite members from peefans over for a naughty pee party lol. No better feeling than to shoot your pee where ever you want while others are watching, encouraging you and doing the same themselves. It would be so great to watch a girl take a huge power pee all over the carpet or against the wall. Idk about having a drain, I would like the room to smell like pee and let the pee dry on the carpet. 

11 hours ago, Bacardi said:

My dream lol. As long as it had carpet and a few potted plants I'd be happy. I'm sure every few months the stuff under the carpet would need to be replaced to stop it from molding and stuff but if it's confined to one room I wouldn't mind! I like the addition of the wall art too haha. 

I used to pee on the carpet and against the wall in my bedroom and never had problems with molding. I did however get this stale pee smell thats similar to weed smell or cheerios. I only peed on it when it was dry through or picked different spots. 

• 2 months later...

My front porch ,,  LOLOLOL  it's 100 years old and has a full wrap around porch with black screening , from the street no one can see in ,even in day light , trees and tall bushes hide it  to , so in warm weather I'm always on the porch naked ,,and we would just let it go , My GF could always out distance me , amd naturally I,had to go down on her , all wet and juicy  its a tough job , but some one has to do it 

• Love 1