4 hours ago, peegirl99 said:

Decided to eat my lunch on the patio. I had been holding all morning and while sipping my lemonade and enjoying my lunch in the sun the need became too much. I emptied my bladder while relaxing back in my chair. 

IMG_5468.jpeg

Nice puddle. Have you ever tried for distance or peeing on an object?

1 minute ago, peegirl99 said:

I’ve been holding for about 6 hours and am getting desperate. I’m heading back to the house where I’m staying for the weekend and trying to hold until I get there for a new patio pee. This time I plan to sit back comfortably and piss my sweatpants on one of the patio chairs and maybe play with myself a bit while I feel my pee flood my pants. Will update soon. 

Sounds like the perfect way to empty your bladder. 😄 Enjoy! 😄  

You could also find some discrete places inside the house if you want to be even more naughty. Under a couch or dresser that you move then put back when you are done. Or small amounts in some places that will dry.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/1/2023 at 2:07 AM, peegirl99 said:

Another weekend of dog sitting means more opportunities to enjoy some outdoor fun. 

Woke up in the middle of the night bursting… 

IMG_5843.jpeg

What do you think of finding some discreet places inside?

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 8/20/2023 at 12:42 PM, peegirl99 said:

Felt absolutely amazing. I started by slowly letting some piss escape. And then after a few spurts I opened up and let it flood out. 

IMG_5515.jpeg

Love this pic!!! Makes me so hard!! I can just imagine sucking your piss through that material!! And inhaling as deep as possible,  I bet the smell and taste would have been intoxicatingly Delicious!!! And to have licked you clean!!! Mmmmm.