Filming yourself

On 8/24/2023 at 2:40 AM, stevemcf said:

Have filmed myself pissing in the street, doorways, bus stops, phone boxes, just got them sitting on my phone

Would love to see them, exactly what I love

I've taken plenty of videos of myself, just for me. Mostly I just have them on my phone for a short period of time so I can rewatch and then delete in paranoia. I like to see from different angles and perspectives, try watching myself pee in slow motion and other new ways

On 8/18/2023 at 5:55 PM, p6969 said:

Have you ever film yourself while pissing ? It can be alone , with yours lovers or anything . Like pissing in the wood , in a toilet , on your lovers or something like that .

I love to put on briefs and lie in them in bed and pee in them. I video myself doing it, and I love other people of all genders seeing my videos! 🥰🥰 

• Love 2

I try to film myself peeing in basically any deserving and interesting enough circumstance, outdoor or naughty. For rewatching purposes and for sharing with likeminded people which increases the fun a lot.

• Hug 1
  • Love 1
On 8/18/2023 at 5:55 PM, p6969 said:

Have you ever film yourself while pissing ? It can be alone , with yours lovers or anything . Like pissing in the wood , in a toilet , on your lovers or something like that .

I love to put on briefs and lie in them in bed and pee in them. I video myself doing it, and I love other people of all genders seeing my videos! 🥰🥰 

• Like 1

I wish I had some clips from the early days… But the fact that there was less surveillance in public, had its price…

Recently I most of the time film myself, especially the naughty adventures. Looking forward to watch them when I am old and gray🙈

• Love 1

I have! I haven’t shared them online or with others though, but I like watching them. They definitely turn me on as well, because I can remember being there and doing it and how good it felt at the time. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

I have, but they all seem a bit same-y ... same camera angle, etc.  It's hard to get a new perspective without either accidentally catching my face in the video or needing another set of hands to avoid such things.  Having a helper is one of my oldest and most frequent fantasies.

I've posted a few in the past but don't think they're online anymore.  As mentioned by others, I'd get nervous about being recognised and just delete everything.