Cabin at the Lake pee adventures

I remember your posts from last year. How could I forget, since so many were truly memorable! 

It's great to hear you're back again and it seems you've quickly taken up from where you left off, as if you had no interruption.

It seems you've already four great days and nights, maybe especially the nights. So, what big plans do you have for your remaining time here?

1 hour ago, glad1 said:

I remember your posts from last year. How could I forget, since so many were truly memorable! 

It's great to hear you're back again and it seems you've quickly taken up from where you left off, as if you had no interruption.

It seems you've already four great days and nights, maybe especially the nights. So, what big plans do you have for your remaining time here?

It’s been a while but I’m not the most active here I know! I don’t have too many plans for the remainder, just similar to what I’ve already done. My goal is to not use the bathroom if I can get away with sneaking a pee elsewhere, so hopefully I can do that a lot! 

49 minutes ago, Kupar said:

You are certainly making the most of your time at the cabin 🙂. Thanks so much for telling us about it all. It sounds idyllic.

Yes I am, thank goodness the timing with the people worked out for me - if it was as busy as it was when we got here I never would’ve been able to sneak around without being caught! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Alygal1331 said:

Tonight’s pre-bed pee: https://www.erome.com/a/nWdewTES

I couldn’t get the angle right and I couldn’t hold it anymore! 

I'd say that was pretty much perfect! It did all come out rather quickly didn't it?! 💖

2 minutes ago, Kupar said:

I'd say that was pretty much perfect! It did all come out rather quickly didn't it?! 💖

I find that when I’m sleeping/lying down, my bladder doesn’t fill as much as other times but the cues it gives me say it’s super-full-about-to-burst 😂 and before this I was lying in bed for about 2 hours reading, so the volume wasn’t that much but the urgency was bad! There’s a damp spot on my pj shorts 😅

• Love 3
58 minutes ago, radu said:

Hi, I see you pee on the grass a lot. Have you ever noticed how your pee affects this? Does the grass grow better after you pee, or does it dry up?

There’s a pretty good sprinkler routine here, and it rains relatively often, so I haven’t noticed any kind of difference in growing. Lots of pets also, so any differences would be blamed on someone’s dog I’m sure. 

2 hours ago, Alygal1331 said:

Tonight’s pre-bed pee: https://www.erome.com/a/nWdewTES

I couldn’t get the angle right and I couldn’t hold it anymore! 

Well it seemed like it went out pretty well.  Did you enjoy it?

3 minutes ago, Alygal1331 said:

I woke up needing to go again and it’s going to be light out soon so this was my last chance for a good naughty pee. I thought of a good one - on the beach, there’s a concrete platform where they’ve covered up the former fire pit. I thought it would be the perfect place to pee as it would show a good puddle afterward. People don’t usually go down there in the morning, so it would likely evaporate before anyone saw it, but it’s still quite possible it’ll leave a nice stain. 

One thing I didn’t think about was how forceful my stream comes out - it hit the concrete and splattered all over my ankles 😂 it left a very nice puddle that ran off the side into the sand and was creating a bit of a river. When I came back inside, I wiped my ankles off with a beach towel hanging over a kitchen chair, only to realize after I finished that it was my friends towel. Oops! 

https://www.erome.com/a/Kd76o2kn

A bit of a splash but i'm sure your friend secretly enjoyed having your pee on their towel a little present from our pee family to your friend

• Like 1

Wow that sounds like quite an awesome vacation with all those opportunities you are taking for that little extra fun! Seems like you are either used to pee secretly or you just have the right amount of brazen-ness for it to not worry about it all too much. You seem to take every chance there is. 

You stream is so forcefull, wow. If you let out such a stream when you are partially submerged i imagine you would take off like a jetski or something 😅

2 hours ago, Alygal1331 said:

Here’s a video of the short but forceful piss splattering and a pic of the resulting puddle

https://www.erome.com/a/Kd76o2kn

I love how visibly turned on you are especially in this video as it seems that piss is not the only thing splattering out, loving the string!

And in that aftermath picture you really see how highlighted that concrete platform is, almost like its inviting someone to piss on it. 😅

Thanks a lot for sharing the story and the videos alongside it, pretty awesome!

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, Alygal1331 said:

Honestly I didn’t notice you could see how turned on I was until I reviewed the video just now 😂 I get wet really easily which is a blessing and a curse. 

the concrete platform is 100% asking for someone to leave their mark behind, it’s like a little stage! 

Blessing IMO 🥰

Agreed on concrete begging to have a mark left on it!

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Alygal1331 said:

Sitting in the chair on the beach and leaving a nice puddle underneath… back into the water so no one gets suspicious!

IMG_8185.jpeg

Your secret is safe with me. 🤣

(Don't tell anyone, but I just peed there too!)

• Love 1