Men in Panties

On 8/8/2023 at 12:19 PM, Lennys_wet_now said:

I recently bought a micro thong to hold my cock in a bit tighter under my tight lycra workout shorts, the thrill of knowing I had it on walking around was tremendous, better still soaking it with little spurts of piss was a massive turn on, defeated the object in the end as my cock couldn't be retained.

Any other guys into panty pissing, whole new amazing experience for me.

I love my tiny, tight underwear. I tend to buy styles with a pouch, but I do have some flat-fronted underwear too (unisex I guess). Wetting them is great of course 🙂 but the feel of that type of tight micro underwear is great on its own. Enjoy!

• Hot 2
  • 1 month later...

Late response here, but I do sometimes put my wife's underwear on and wet it.   For me, it is more about the fact that it is my wife's underwear rather than the type of garment.  Although I do think that her cotton knickers are softer than my boxers.   I have worn them to go out sometimes as well - it does feel sexy and a lot of fun.  I once went to a business meeting wearing my wife's knickers and it was great to be sitting there in a suit looking all smart and business like talking to customers and suppliers whilst knowing that I had ladies knickers on underneath the suit.  Maybe it is time I wore them again - it's been a while.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
18 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Late response here, but I do sometimes put my wife's underwear on and wet it.   For me, it is more about the fact that it is my wife's underwear rather than the type of garment.  Although I do think that her cotton knickers are softer than my boxers.   I have worn them to go out sometimes as well - it does feel sexy and a lot of fun.  I once went to a business meeting wearing my wife's knickers and it was great to be sitting there in a suit looking all smart and business like talking to customers and suppliers whilst knowing that I had ladies knickers on underneath the suit.  Maybe it is time I wore them again - it's been a while.

Absolutely hot as.

The element of you know they don't.

Fantastic.

• Agree 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...