Any Aussies here. Seems it’s not a thing here

2 hours ago, Stephen94 said:

I reckon there would be heap of aussies into it or willing to give it a try at least! I’m from Vic and know a hand full of people who have experienced a golden shower and have said they enjoyed it and would do it again. 

Where are they? 

I agree that for a huge continent, it seems we have 'some' members.   Doing a quick Google, it seems the population of Aus is less than half Great Britain, and USA has nearly 15x the people.  

But always room for lots more...   I always thought of Australia as being more liberated than us stuffy Brits.

I do remember when I was discovering the pee fetish on the internet, one of the main websites I found was Australia based - does anyone remember, was is TGP, Wetset or Patches Place ???

• Agree 1
On 8/6/2023 at 11:59 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

I agree that for a huge continent, it seems we have 'some' members.   Doing a quick Google, it seems the population of Aus is less than half Great Britain, and USA has nearly 15x the people.  

But always room for lots more...   I always thought of Australia as being more liberated than us stuffy Brits.

I do remember when I was discovering the pee fetish on the internet, one of the main websites I found was Australia based - does anyone remember, was is TGP, Wetset or Patches Place ???

It’s funny you say that, I was introduced to my pee kink by a brit! Haha. So you’re not ALL stuffy 

Edited by Jonjet0208
  • Haha 1
On 8/6/2023 at 9:59 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

Wetset is/was Australian. Based in my home town of Sydney.   They still have a website, wetset.net

• Thanks 1