Pee on foods

Hi everyone, I've been thinking a lot lately about what it would be like to pee on the food table, or at least on some cake. I'll probably never do it because it would be a pity for this food, but I can think about it. I have a question for you, has anyone else had such fantasies or has ever peed on food?

• Cheeky 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
29 minutes ago, Klaudia99 said:

Hi everyone, I've been thinking a lot lately about what it would be like to pee on the food table, or at least on some cake. I'll probably never do it because it would be a pity for this food, but I can think about it. I have a question for you, has anyone else had such fantasies or has ever peed on food?

I peed in a box with some food that has not been eaten up the evening before on a camping trip. It was raining badly and I did'nt want to leave my tent. I set there with my flashlight and thaught about where I coud pee without making a mess and decided to use the box with the left out food. It felt really nasty. The next morning, I threw the food away and cleaned the box well. 

• Love 2

As long as the person/people who are consuming the food consent to it being peed on its okay with me. There is a small group of people who I would allow to pee in small quantities in my food and drinks ☺️

• Like 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Klaudia99 said:

My point is that this food would no one eat afterwards, it would just all go to the trash. (I'm sorry if I write with mistakes but I don't know English well and I use Google Translator)

I‘m pretty sure that there would be a lot of people who would love to eat your special spiced food… but maybe you could let your idea come true when something in your fridge got to old or is not eatable anymore? 

I like your ideas about where you would love to pee…. Are there any more thoughts where you would do it?

I would happily eat it afterwards, i could imagine something like a good flatbread would soak it up nicely and would taste quite good.

I don't know about sweets with salty pee, but i can imagine you would find someone who likes it.

You can surely turn thus dream into a reality if you keep looking. It is definitely admirable how you dont want to waste food.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I wouldn't pee on food unless it's expired, as I'm neither into eating such food nor wasting it. That said, I've seen some clips of girls doing that and I enjoyed watching them.

Edited by Gin
  • Like 1
  • Hug 1
  • Agree 1