My Recent Piss Adventures

GenericUserName said:

Here are some of my recent piss adventures. Includes the times I filmed at those hotel rooms. As well as in my bedroom earlier today. Uploaded on ThisVid since Erome wasn’t cooperating with my phone last tim

https://thisvid.com/members/3930307/

Johnboy777 said:

Only members can view this...

"Sorry, profile is available to be watched only by members of the site."

On 7/22/2023 at 4:47 PM, Johnboy777 said:

GenericUserName said:

Here are some of my recent piss adventures. Includes the times I filmed at those hotel rooms. As well as in my bedroom earlier today. Uploaded on ThisVid since Erome wasn’t cooperating with my phone last tim

Johnboy777 said:

Only members can view this...

"Sorry, profile is available to be watched only by members of the site."

That's standard for Thisvid.  His profile isn't visible to non-members, but his videos are available to everyone.  Just scroll down the page to see the videos. 

• Like 1
On 7/22/2023 at 6:39 PM, GenericUsername said:

Here are some of my recent piss adventures. Includes the times I filmed at those hotel rooms. As well as in my bedroom earlier today. Uploaded on ThisVid since Erome wasn’t cooperating with my phone last time.

Good stuff. I high recommend pissing down the stairs at hotels all the fun of soaking carpet with the distance of spraying down the stairs.

• Hot 1
2 minutes ago, GenericUsername said:

I would’ve loved to but did not want to risk getting caught.

Stairs at night are pretty safe. Also go up the stairs as the odds of running into someone are lower. Just to see if there are cameras on the stairs or covering the entrance to the stairs. Most hotels only have cameras on the first floor of the stairwell. If you need to be quite angle your piss onto the wall.

• Love 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/24/2023 at 8:10 PM, Horse_water said:

Stairs at night are pretty safe. Also go up the stairs as the odds of running into someone are lower. Just to see if there are cameras on the stairs or covering the entrance to the stairs. Most hotels only have cameras on the first floor of the stairwell. If you need to be quite angle your piss onto the wall.

Wow it is insanely hot that you are giving advice on how to piss in public places without getting caught. Encouraging others to mark their territory and piss where they please

• Love 3
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...