• 1 month later...
On 7/10/2023 at 3:01 PM, iLoveGirlsPissingOutside said:

This past weekend I was driving when I noticed a car pulled over on the side of the road. A blonde woman hopped out of the car and with no hesitation pulled down her pants, leaving her bare ass in full view. The car was pulled over by an exit in a pretty populated area, there definitely would've been a public restroom nearby. But clearly she just couldn't hold it!  As she was squatting down I passed by, unfortunately missing desperate piss she was about to take. 

I bet that still made your day! Nice sighting thanks for sharing.

• Agree 1
4 hours ago, Alfresco said:

I think it is far less taboo these days than it used to be.  Certainly in the UK I have seen ladies peeing by their cars in lay-bys a good few times.  

Do you think this has changed a lot? I don’t think my family would have chosen a lay-by to pee in. Obviously covid, with fear of disease and closed toilets, will have pushed everyone in the direction of, well, alfresco peeing…

On 8/29/2023 at 12:45 PM, oliver2 said:

Do you think this has changed a lot? I don’t think my family would have chosen a lay-by to pee in. Obviously covid, with fear of disease and closed toilets, will have pushed everyone in the direction of, well, alfresco peeing…

I think that there have always been some people who are willing to pee in lay-bys if needed, but I do think people got more relaxed since Covid.   At that time, many public toilets were closed and people had no choice but to improvise.  Some people who probably used to make an effort to hold on and go out of their way to find a toilet probably realised that actually, peeing next to the car or even in the bushes at a lay-by ther were already passing was easier, quicker and not really a problem, so they have continued to do it.  Of course there are many (including my wife) who would rather wait for a toilet.  

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
On 8/31/2023 at 7:02 PM, NaughtyPeeLover90 said:

In my experience I'd say yes, my car broke down on a dual carriageway in Cornwall a few years back. In the roughly 45 minutes I was waiting for the mechanic to come out, no fewer than 3 ladies pulled into the same lay-by I'd pulled up in for a quick pee

This is impressive that they actually pulled in to a lay-by that already had a car in it and still proceeded to pee.  Did they pee by the car or head into the woods?   We’re they visible or did they make an effort to hide?  We’re they solo travellers or with others who were also peeing?

12 hours ago, NaughtyPeeLover90 said:

There were no woods to run into, just a row of hedges with no gaps. So they must have been pretty desperate to pull in where I was waiting.

The first was 2 ladies who both took it in turns and used the tried and tested method of their car doors to hide them, it was an SUV though so the low squatting position they took left their bottoms exposed. 

The third one used the same trick but faced outwards from her car (a saloon car) and squatted in the whilst the guy she was with waited in the drivers seat so didn't see as much there, just the top of her head.

Very nice.  Does show that some ladies are willing to pee in more public situations when desperation calls. I love the way people “hide” between car doors but hang their bums below the level of the door. I am never sure if they don’t realise how much is on show or whether maybe they would rather hide their heads from view.

Of course there is very little chance that you would be seen by someone you know, so that might also make people think that they are better off peeing in public than being desperate, uncomfortable and waiting to find a toilet.  

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

Very nice.  Does show that some ladies are willing to pee in more public situations when desperation calls. I love the way people “hide” between car doors but hang their bums below the level of the door.

They just naively assume there aren’t any voyeurs lying on the ground (reads back) oh it’s SUVs. Damn that means a reason to appreciate tall SUVs rather than thinking they’re ridiculous

Edited by oliver2
  • Like 1
On 9/3/2023 at 8:26 AM, Alfresco said:

Very nice.  Does show that some ladies are willing to pee in more public situations when desperation calls. I love the way people “hide” between car doors but hang their bums below the level of the door. I am never sure if they don’t realise how much is on show or whether maybe they would rather hide their heads from view.

Of course there is very little chance that you would be seen by someone you know, so that might also make people think that they are better off peeing in public than being desperate, uncomfortable and waiting to find a toilet.  

On the way back from Chatsworth show on Sunday I approached a Ford Focus in a layby on the opposite side of the road to me with the passenger door open and a pretty bare bum showing below the door. As I passed, Her female companion was blocking/keeping guard to the rear of her on their side but didn't even realise how clear a view I would have. As a nice coincidence, Her pee would have been draining into the river Amber. https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@53.0958502,-1.432374,3a,75y,99.32h,76.51t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sIgqBABgmF8m9kO-fsrI4KQ!2e0!6shttps:%2F%2Fstreetviewpixels-pa.googleapis.com%2Fv1%2Fthumbnail%3Fpanoid%3DIgqBABgmF8m9kO-fsrI4KQ%26cb_client%3Dmaps_sv.tactile.gps%26w%3D203%26h%3D100%26yaw%3D47.037952%26pitch%3D0%26thumbfov%3D100!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu

• Love 3
  • Hot 1
On 9/5/2023 at 5:42 PM, Geepee9 said:

with the passenger door open and a pretty bare bum showing below the door.

Sounds perfect. I bet you really enjoyed that quick peek as you went by.  If I see something like that then it makes my day and I am just a little happier for the rest of the day, with a lovely image in my mind. 

• Like 1