In the Men's Room at a Concert

On 6/17/2023 at 4:28 PM, tulipslane said:

Hi! Long-time lurker, first-time poster. I lived a dream as an AFAB person last night at a very packed stadium show.

I went with my mother, aunt, and a family friend (all women, and I use the women's room as well). We obviously had several drinks over the course of the three-hour set and needed the facilities several times. As much as I tried to hold it--I have a stronger bladder than most--I finally needed to find a song that I didn't mind missing. My aunt needed to pee as well, so we went together. I'd heard from the others in our group that they'd been using the men's room, as it had virtually no line, but I didn't even think to hope that would happen to me. Very, very fortunately for me, the line for the ladies' went well out the door! My aunt asked, "Do you just want to go to the men's room?" No one I know IRL, let alone my family members, have any idea about my fetish. I obviously agreed--partially out of my own rapidly growing need, but also because I was hoping to sneak a few peeks!

Unfortunately I wasn't able to see anything notable, but there were quite a few men at the trough urinal! I could hear (and even sometimes see!) the streams quite clearly while we waited for a stall to open up. I wish I could've justified doing more than a few quick glances, but I didn't want anyone to notice my stares😔But goddamn, I definitely got wet just hearing these men taking heavy beer-fueled pisses.

Did you consider peeing into the urinal?

10 hours ago, iLoveGirlsPissingOutside said:

Why do I have a feeling it was a Taylor Swift concert 😂 maybe it's just the Swiftie in me

You're completely right 😹 There were way more men's rooms which seems like an oversight to me. Not that I'm complaining!

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...
On 6/17/2023 at 5:28 PM, tulipslane said:

Hi! Long-time lurker, first-time poster. I lived a dream as an AFAB person last night at a very packed stadium show.

I went with my mother, aunt, and a family friend (all women, and I use the women's room as well). We obviously had several drinks over the course of the three-hour set and needed the facilities several times. As much as I tried to hold it--I have a stronger bladder than most--I finally needed to find a song that I didn't mind missing. My aunt needed to pee as well, so we went together. I'd heard from the others in our group that they'd been using the men's room, as it had virtually no line, but I didn't even think to hope that would happen to me. Very, very fortunately for me, the line for the ladies' went well out the door! My aunt asked, "Do you just want to go to the men's room?" No one I know IRL, let alone my family members, have any idea about my fetish. I obviously agreed--partially out of my own rapidly growing need, but also because I was hoping to sneak a few peeks!

Unfortunately I wasn't able to see anything notable, but there were quite a few men at the trough urinal! I could hear (and even sometimes see!) the streams quite clearly while we waited for a stall to open up. I wish I could've justified doing more than a few quick glances, but I didn't want anyone to notice my stares😔But goddamn, I definitely got wet just hearing these men taking heavy beer-fueled pisses.

Did you get to see any of the guy's penises? Or could you just see their backs?

2 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

I just went to see P!nk last night and the women's bathroom lines were insane. I just went into the men's room and as I looked towards the entrance after I used the urinal an army of women just materialized out of thin air. 

A trendsetter! 

I saw you bring it up before, do you use the urinal often?

I'm going to ask that we return to the original topic of discussion - a particular experience from one person.

Phrasing questions with 'y'all' in there and 'are you going to' when the 'you' is referring to literally half the population is meaningless - there's no single view on that.  Some people may have reason to fear having men in the ladies room, others would be ok with it.  Most would probably complain the line was long enough already without double the people using that room.

If people want to answer the question that's fine, but no need to ask further.

Glad you enjoyed it ....... 

M went to the men's toilets more than a few times, I was with her, of course. Strange looks when you hustle her into a cubical. No one has ever objected or gone non-linear over it.

You get even stranger looks when you come out, trust me on this, lol.

On 6/17/2023 at 5:28 PM, tulipslane said:

I wish I could've justified doing more than a few quick glances, but I didn't want anyone to notice my stares😔But goddamn, I definitely got wet just hearing these men taking heavy beer-fueled pisses.

Wait, is it just beer that makes you piss more or is it alcohol in general? Because every alcoholic drink goes right through me. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

Wait, is it just beer that makes you piss more or is it alcohol in general? Because every alcoholic drink goes right through me. 

MS. TITO: claims to have warm draft beer in her pants

THE BRITISH, notorious appreciators of WARM BEER: [are coming]

… but, yeah, as I understand it, beer provides not only a lot of water (compared with wine or spirits) but alcohol being a diuretic, makes beer kinda a perfect storm. Certainly makes me piss like a racehorse. Admittedly a slow, bipedal racehorse, but I’d better close the stable door before I canter rapidly off topic 

• Haha 1
On 8/1/2023 at 9:36 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

We're here to celebrate what we love.

I’m here to celebrate piss 🤤

On 8/2/2023 at 5:26 PM, peelove10 said:

Not what I'm saying what if the men's was out of order Etc is it okay if the men go into the ladies or you going to scream bloody murder

I understand where you are coming from with this perspective. I think it would be seen as unacceptable in either case if there was no valid reason. There is a hierarchy of issues here which, primarily, are the social contract that we use the restroom designated for our sex (or, in progressive areas, gender). Medical necessity, including sanitary conditions and prevention of UTIs, trumps that social contract almost universally. 

We all know that parasympathetic, really all autonomic, nervous system functions are functions we can only control to a certain point. We know if a person’s body needs to expel waste, it will. We also know that creates an unsanitary environment for ourselves- appealing to our selfish lizard brains. We also know that this will result in humiliation and sometimes pain for the person and we know that a janitor will have to deal with bleaching the area- appealing to our empathy. 

In short, a man walking into a woman’s room would only need to knock loudly as coming in, announcing themselves with eyes to the ground, and stating why he was coming into the ladies’. There will be a small percentage of women who are uncomfortable, but if it is a busy restroom it is a non issue and they need to recognize that their trauma does not change the physical necessity to void waste in a sanitary location. 

Similarly, there will absolutely be men who are uncomfortable with a woman in their facilities. The differences between the two are that men in western civilizations (less in recent generations) are conditioned with messages implying that they should always be eager for anything sexual. And, no, using a restroom is not a sexual activity but the separation of the rooms is to provide women, a frequently assault demographic, a place to partially disrobe with less vulnerability. 

On 8/2/2023 at 5:29 PM, peelove10 said:

I'm talking like double standards etc..... don't men deserve their privacy 

Everyone deserves privacy. That doesn’t somehow make bodily functions stop. 

On 8/2/2023 at 11:28 PM, beachmom said:

Not really, men don't much care who see's them

This is an icky generalization that perpetuates dangerous stereotypes and toxic masculinity. Men are diverse and while many are less private about urination, some are. Saying “men don’t care” minimizes any discomfort a man reading your comment might feel about it and that, in turn, can fuel self doubt/shame/etc. Words matter. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Masculinity isn't toxic, nor is it dead. More and more women today are opting to socialize, date and become involved with strong, confident, if not crude men in loo of the sensitive guys everyone claims they're looking for.

17 hours ago, InsertName said:

I’m here to celebrate piss 🤤

I understand where you are coming from with this perspective. I think it would be seen as unacceptable in either case if there was no valid reason. There is a hierarchy of issues here which, primarily, are the social contract that we use the restroom designated for our sex (or, in progressive areas, gender). Medical necessity, including sanitary conditions and prevention of UTIs, trumps that social contract almost universally. 

We all know that parasympathetic, really all autonomic, nervous system functions are functions we can only control to a certain point. We know if a person’s body needs to expel waste, it will. We also know that creates an unsanitary environment for ourselves- appealing to our selfish lizard brains. We also know that this will result in humiliation and sometimes pain for the person and we know that a janitor will have to deal with bleaching the area- appealing to our empathy. 

In short, a man walking into a woman’s room would only need to knock loudly as coming in, announcing themselves with eyes to the ground, and stating why he was coming into the ladies’. There will be a small percentage of women who are uncomfortable, but if it is a busy restroom it is a non issue and they need to recognize that their trauma does not change the physical necessity to void waste in a sanitary location. 

Similarly, there will absolutely be men who are uncomfortable with a woman in their facilities. The differences between the two are that men in western civilizations (less in recent generations) are conditioned with messages implying that they should always be eager for anything sexual. And, no, using a restroom is not a sexual activity but the separation of the rooms is to provide women, a frequently assault demographic, a place to partially disrobe with less vulnerability. 

Everyone deserves privacy. That doesn’t somehow make bodily functions stop. 

This is an icky generalization that perpetuates dangerous stereotypes and toxic masculinity. Men are diverse and while many are less private about urination, some are. Saying “men don’t care” minimizes any discomfort a man reading your comment might feel about it and that, in turn, can fuel self doubt/shame/etc. Words matter. 

All facts no printer

• Like 1
11 hours ago, oliver2 said:

Is there a rule against young people teaching not-so-young people new turns of phrase? I hope not

I googled it and I think it means they are saying I’m right. I may just be biased though 😂 

• Haha 2
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1