• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, oliver2 said:

Maybe you were plucking a goose. Or a little spurt of cum or precum got into the bathwater

No, I think it's soap scum. I really didn't pay attention to this detail

• Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, Pee_punk said:

Have you ever had a condom break while peeing? Like has too much liquid caused one to burst? I haven't filled a condom since I was a teenager. They always held up but they were small pees. 

I don't often pee in condoms. I usually pee in my clothes, or in the laundry basket, in the garden... But last night I was masturbating with a condom on my dick, I was too lazy to go to the toilet to ejaculate, I wanted to lie down in bed and I felt like I wanted to pee. I still went to the bathroom so that I wouldn't pee all over the bed. Only a few times I peed in condoms and none of them broke. I didn't have such surprises during sex either

12 minutes ago, Banzai said:

I don't often pee in condoms. I usually pee in my clothes, or in the laundry basket, in the garden... But last night I was masturbating with a condom on my dick, I was too lazy to go to the toilet to ejaculate, I wanted to lie down in bed and I felt like I wanted to pee. I still went to the bathroom so that I wouldn't pee all over the bed. Only a few times I peed in condoms and none of them broke. I didn't have such surprises during sex either

Thanks for the input! I'm going to experiment when laundry day comes and test one out with water first before a beer induced pee. I'm sure different quality rubbers hold more than others.

12 hours ago, Pee_punk said:

Thanks for the input! I'm going to experiment when laundry day comes and test one out with water first before a beer induced pee. I'm sure different quality rubbers hold more than others.

I like to piss in condoms (I posted a thread here), and I've never had one break -- they're pretty strong, and they're a LOT more likely to slip (or blow) off than they are to break.

It's like the old joke says:

Why did the condom cross the road?         It got pissed off!

Edited by numberten
Added text.
  • 3 weeks later...