Casual home nudity poll

Casual home nudity  

36 members have voted

1. 1. To start with: Do you live alone?

• yes
    • no, with a significant other
    • no, with family
    • no, with roommates of (remotely) my age
  2. 2. Given the descirbed situation, what would you likely be wearing? (if applicable: everybody else is home)

• full clothing (top+bottom dressed)
    • bottom dressed, top underwear
    • bottom dressed, topless
    • bottom underwear, top dressed
    • bottom underwear, top underwear
    • bottom underwear, topless
    • bottomless, top dressed
    • bottomless, top underwear
    • full body clothing (e.g. dress, jumpsuit, dressing gown) with underwear
    • full body clothing without underwear
    • fully naked
  3. 3. For those who do not live alone: If you were alone in that situation, what would you wear?

• fully naked
    • I do live alone
  4. 4. During the day, the door bell rings and some person arrives. They are no stranger, just an acquaintance or loose friend. What clothing would you change into (or would you keep on)?

• fully naked

Hey everyone. Some earlier day, I made some polls on underwear or sleepwear. Now that the warm season started where I live, I got curious who of us likes to go fully or partially naked. To give you a scenario: Let's assume it is a normal weekend day, summer weather, you're staying in and doing some chores.

Please feel free to comment any things that you can't enter into the poll below, or anything you would like to add

Edited by morty98

In my answer, the "bottom underwear, topless" refers to me wearing boxers which I usually just wear to pee/spurt in them xD If that is not my intention, I am naked or just wear my dressing gown without anything under it

I'm home most of the time with at the very least my kids, so I'm always dressed. Even when I have the house to myself I'm not comfortable walking around in my undies or less. However when I am in my pajamas I am never wearing underwear. 

• Like 1

There is no simple answer for me.  It depends very much on the temperature and what I am doing.  If it is hot and I am on my own then I do sometimes go naked, or if My wife is in and I haven’t got dressed yet or I am going in or have been in the hot tub or shower I also sometimes stay naked.   Mostly I wear clothes, but if it is hot I keep them to the minimum, it could be loose shorts with no top and no underwear.  I also have no issue answering the door like that.

Previously we had a lady who worked in our house for our business.  She worked downstairs and I worked upstairs.  When it was very hot I would work upstairs naked but just slip shorts on to go down and make drinks etc.   One time she caught me out by calling from the bottom of the stairs.   I leant over the banister to see what she wanted and she asked me to come down for something so I had to say that she needed to give me a minute to put my shorts on, so that led to her knowing that I worked upstairs naked.

My wife often sits around in a nightdress with no underwear which means her bottom and pussy are often on show.

Neither of us have any issue with walking round naked if the situation arises.  E.g. sometimes we might take clothes off to put in the washing machine and then walk upstairs naked to go to bed or we might come in from the hot tub and walk upstairs to the shower naked.  We don’t often just sit around naked though.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • 3 months later...

Recently, I experience a development in my attitude towards nudity. While I used to close the blinds at my windows and dress up before staying on the balcony, I now run around naked at my flat with plain sight for the neighbors. It's not an exhibitionism developing, it's just that I care less about being seen naked. Anyone having similar experiences?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I know exactly what you mean @morty98 - or at least I have a version of it in my mind which lines up with it.

For me exhibitionism would be about going out of my way to expose myself, like deliberately going out into somewhere public.   I can't ever imagine myself doing that, but instead I'm more attuned to a view that inside my own home I'm in a private place, and I'll do what I want.

It's something I did whilst I had a house in a sunny country for a couple of years - indoors definitely when I was there on my own, and outdoors on the terrace which wasn't really overlooked. (It was but only from a distance, and one terrace on a row of houses).  Now it's just an indoors thing... when it's not too chilly.

• Like 1

Yes - same here. Some years ago I decided I didn't really care about being seen through the windows of my own house if I'm naked, though I don't go out of my way to be seen. Rather happily, it appears the lady in the house opposite me sometimes has the same approach!

• Like 1

I live with family so going full nude isn't really an option, as much as I'd like it to be. I usually wear a loose shirt/shorts with no underwear for comfort during the day and at night/during sleep just the shirt. No exhibitionism or anything, just like the comfort and letting things breath lol. If I lived completely alone I'd probably spend all the time bottomless/fully naked depending on the weather.

• Like 1
On 9/27/2023 at 11:14 AM, Kupar said:

Yes - same here. Some years ago I decided I didn't really care about being seen through the windows of my own house if I'm naked, though I don't go out of my way to be seen. Rather happily, it appears the lady in the house opposite me sometimes has the same approach!

I would love if any of my neighbors were open enough. Not particularily because I want to spy on them, but I love seeing people being at ease with their body and nature. I have a neighbor who, during the summer, lies on a deck chair and sits in a pool a lot with a short bikini on, but haven't seen them do it in the nude yet

• Like 1