Why do you love pee play?

For me the reason I love pee is pretty straight forward, Im a swinger and enjoy being very sub when swinging, it's how I like my sex. So during my sexual journey I thought long hard about how to make my sex more submissive and therefore more enjoyable. Being pee'd on seemed the most submissive thing to have done to me that I could think of. And I was right 😁 So, what is it about pee play you like? And what reason if any turned you on to it?

Look forward to hearing your replies

Hornyred x

• Like 3

In short, I can't explain why I like it, I just do!

I've enjoyed messing around with pee things for a long as I can remember (age 3 or 4), so whatever it is, it's rooted in an innate behaviour.

There are three main areas I enjoy, everything else I do stem from these.

• The "Naughtiness" of wetting (clothes, beds, etc.)
  • Pleasure feelings from holding it
  • Masturbating in the wetness

I have never had a partner who's been into fetish stuff, so haven't experienced any pee play with anyone else as an adult (I don't count messing around as a young kid as none of it was sexual, just having fun).

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, InOddPlaces said:

In short, I can't explain why I like it, I just do!

I've enjoyed messing around with pee things for a long as I can remember (age 3 or 4), so whatever it is, it's rooted in an innate behaviour.

There are three main areas I enjoy, everything else I do stem from these.

• The "Naughtiness" of wetting (clothes, beds, etc.)
  • Pleasure feelings from holding it
  • Masturbating in the wetness

I have never had a partner who's been into fetish stuff, so haven't experienced any pee play with anyone else as an adult (I don't count messing around as a young kid as none of it was sexual, just having fun).

Well although my partner and I swing together in clubs he has no interest in pee play, so my pee play meets are arranged private meets and I go alone , xx

• Like 1

I too have no clue why I like the pee thing..  🙂  I also just do. It's just a thing I believe I have had for as long as I can remember. Interestingly .... My partners (luckily) past and present have accepted my kink as being a thing that I'm into, but have not found it abhorrent.. Mostly have been happy to indulge me, even if they are not into it themselves. My heart goes out to those who have a partner that they love and care for, but really don't like the pee thing.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Euro said:

My heart goes out to those who have a partner that they love and care for, but really don't like the pee thing.

So kind and warm of you indeeeed... So felt emptying incomplete when passion remains not shared...

Theres a lot of aspects I like. The stale pee smell, feeling it against my skin, the freedom/power to piss where I want. When you wet yourself or get peed on, It feels awesome against the skin and the warmth of the pee is great. Peeing in naughty places such as the wall, carpet, and diapers as well as peeing on someone feels liberating and gives me a sense of power since im not restricted to just using the toilet.

It’s strange how I got into this. When I was about 3, my mom babysat for some girls about a year older than me. I spent a lot of time with one in particular. I think her name was Rachael. She would stay over. We were both young and had to relive ourselves, so it made sense to do so together. I remember we got in trouble at least once, but it didn’t make sense. 

As I got older, I’d fantasize about girls needing relief. It snowballed from there. 

• 5 months later...
On 6/3/2023 at 4:12 PM, Hornyrrd said:

For me the reason I love pee is pretty straight forward, Im a swinger and enjoy being very sub when swinging, it's how I like my sex. So during my sexual journey I thought long hard about how to make my sex more submissive and therefore more enjoyable. Being pee'd on seemed the most submissive thing to have done to me that I could think of. And I was right 😁 So, what is it about pee play you like? And what reason if any turned you on to it?

Hornyred x

Hi red. I only recently saw your reply to my message but I can't seem to reply to you. This was the only way I could think of getting a message to you? Jack. X

• 3 weeks later...

Nothing is more erotic than being with a willing woman who will allow her gifts to be drank like fine wine , it's loving , caring and very personal.

Going down on a woman and drinking her pee is over the top sky rocket in sight , fantastic ,I do and have paid for her services, this you can't buy from E bay or Amazon....  

On 6/3/2023 at 5:12 PM, Hornyrrd said:

Hornyred x

Honestly my answer is quite different from yours... the more I reflect on it, the more I feel I always was "into it" somehow, like I've always found it fun to pee anywhere but a toilet, and with time going on (and one or two partners to try things with) it just led me to discover the variety of stuff you can do with mee haha.