The stairs demand it!

Guest Wetling

That staircase was badly in need of your piss. 😊 You made such a great mess all over the walls. Too bad it wasn't carpeted to soak it all up.

On 5/6/2023 at 9:21 PM, jongreen631 said:

Fuck those were hot. Were those cum stains at the top of the stairs in the second video? Were the other wet spots from you, or the work of other guys? Please keep up the great work and continue posting!

They were pre-cum. I try not to cum before I make my videos because I loose my mojo but this time it just came out because I was so aroused and had been edging (to all or your) very stimulating content. I wish I could end every piss vid with fat load but I would unfortunate lose motivation after the money shot most of the time. 

• Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Horse_water said:

Back at it for more. The parking garage was in need of a healthy helping of piss. I set out with a loaded bladder but was caught short and unable to get the camera running. Fortunately I had planned for round two and got what I think is an ok video. https://www.redgifs.com/watch/trustingmotionlessichthyostega

I'm trying to get away from the standard phone aimed down at torso and wiener camera angle so I can show more of the setting and get my dick out there in profile. I wish I had a  2nd person so I could get actually dynamic shots but I do think this new video is a step in the right direction.

As always critique and commentary is welcome. I appreciate anyone who helps me make better content.

This is HOT!  You continually relieved yourself in an inappropriate location - and for a lovely long time too

5 hours ago, Horse_water said:

I'm trying to get away from the standard phone aimed down at torso and wiener camera angle so I can show more of the setting and get my dick out there in profile. I wish I had a  2nd person so I could get actually dynamic shots but I do think this new video is a step in the right direction.

As always critique and commentary is welcome. I appreciate anyone who helps me make better content.

Definitely like that better.  The "what would I see if I were there" angle is much more interesting than the typical POV - it provides more location context and a better view of the results.  Putting the camera on a stand or tripod could even show you walking up to the location and deliberately selecting it for treatment.  I think that really adds to the enjoyment of the video.