When out of nowhere pissing starts turning you on..

Hi @fatpussypee and a huge welcome to Peefans,

I've moved your post here into introductions to be a bit more of a general intro for you - please feel free to continue to let us get to know you.

In terms of uploading images or video - most of what we're about is the forum, with posts just like this one.  The forums are organised into various areas or topics (eg, Introductions, Pee Pictures, Pee Videos, Men Pissing...)

When you are either replying to a post or creating the text of a new post you'll see a grey box below with 'drag files here to attach, or choose files'.  This is how to post a picture - noting that there is a 5mB size limit on the photos to be attached.   And certain types as listed.

For videos, it isn't possible to directly upload video to Peefans - it needs to be hosted somewhere else on a different site and then you can cut and paste the address in here (or use the link button just at the top of the text entry box).   We ask that you look at the existing topics and post titles and add to those where relevant, or you can create a new topic if you don't see anything relevant.

Note that sending direct messages isn't unlocked as a new member - but it's pointless until you get to know people anyway.  The quickest way to get used to the forum is just to immerse yourself in it.  Enjoy browsing, add supporting comments maybe to posts you enjoy, and shout up with any questions.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

In terms of uploading images of video - most of what we're about is the forum, with posts just like this one.  The forums are organised into various areas or topics (eg, Introductions, Pee Pictures, Pee Videos, Men Pissing...)

… but there is quite a lot of interest in pics, and home-made ones will be welcomed with open arms 🥰

I’ve found erome satisfactory for uploading videos to!

[Goosey Edit - You spotted my typo...  I meant to say "In terms of uploading images OR video...]

Edited by gldenwetgoose
  • Agree 1
6 hours ago, fatpussypee said:

My fantasy is so nasty it almost gets nastier and nastier… I can’t upload any pics or videos and I’m new help! 

I'm sure as you start to read through posts here, you'll come to realize that you're thoughts are not so uncommon, much less nasty. I'm amazed by just how common this is among the general public, as proven in today's movies, television and chats.

• Agree 2
13 hours ago, fatpussypee said:

My fantasy is so nasty it almost gets nastier and nastier… I can’t upload any pics or videos and I’m new help! 

Welcome to peefans, you will find that we are friendly, supportive and non-judgmental.  I look forward to hearing about your fantasies.

• Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...