Peeing at home when the family leaves… or when they’re still home!

30 minutes ago, litltimmy said:

yeah, if I'm urgent, often I turn it on and pee while waiting for the water to warm.

Oh ok.  If your mom said it would be okay would you in your room?  It'd be easier if your playing games or doing homework lol

• Agree 1
On 7/11/2024 at 10:56 PM, verbatim said:

Oh ok.  If your mom said it would be okay would you in your room?  It'd be easier if your playing games or doing homework lol

Probably a few times, it rather intrigues me, but I'm a bit of a clean freak myself and I'm not sure I'd want to do it often, I even have reservations sometimes about peeing in locker rooms, despite one of the custodians telling me it's okay.

4 minutes ago, litltimmy said:

Probably a few times, it rather intrigues me, but I'm a bit of a clean freak myself and I'm not sure I'd want to do it often, I even have reservations sometimes about peeing in locker rooms, despite one of the custodians telling me it's okay.

You could put a towel in the corner and pee on it or the wall.  That way there wouldn't be much to clean up

• Hot 1

I don't think that would be the same, I kinda like the idea of not thinking about it and just casually doing it somewhere without care. I'm certainly going to try it someplace next week when we're out of town, maybe when I'm alone, but I'm thinking now that even if mom's around she might not care.

• Hot 2
3 minutes ago, litltimmy said:

I don't think that would be the same, I kinda like the idea of not thinking about it and just casually doing it somewhere without care. I'm certainly going to try it someplace next week when we're out of town, maybe when I'm alone, but I'm thinking now that even if mom's around she might not care.

You could try peeing your pants.  That way if your playing video games or something you won't have to stop

• Hot 1
12 minutes ago, litltimmy said:

Maybe, don't really like the idea of sitting there wet, but I like the idea of just pissing under the desk or like this guy https://www.erome.com/a/CHOJIrzK

you ever do something like this anywhere?

It feels really good, you should try it :). 

I've peed on my bedroom wall and carpet a couple times as a kid.  Alot less so now, but its still fun the one or two times i do it

• Like 1
2 hours ago, litltimmy said:

O.M.G  I just did it!   So nervous.  I went over by my window and not sure about the carpet, I peed a bit on the wall and then a bit more. I expected it would run down to the carpet, but it just diapered?  Seeing no sign of it I started again, this time emptying everything and still no sign of it on the floor..  Got to thinking where it went, went down to basement and saw it just ran behind the baseboard and between the floor boards and rained down on the concrete floor, no big deal.

20230923_093539.jpg

Congrats dude!  So glad you enjoyed it.  Now your gonna do it again and again haha

• Agree 1
56 minutes ago, SnakeFace said:

I still pee on my carpet all the time with family home, it is just so easy and convenient to let go without leaving my room.

Anybody ever notice or has anyone ever said you could pee there or like over drains or outside?

3 minutes ago, litltimmy said:

Anybody ever notice or has anyone ever said you could pee there or like over drains or outside?

Family haven't said I can pee there but I just do it. They haven't seemed to have noticed even though I have some stains in the carpet and obviously the sound of me peeing. I would hope that if they notice they would join in though lol

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, SnakeFace said:

Family haven't said I can pee there but I just do it. They haven't seemed to have noticed even though I have some stains in the carpet and obviously the sound of me peeing. I would hope that if they notice they would join in though lol

Mom has rather encouraged me to pee outside, like off the back deck and even once down in the cellar by the laundry drain.  Peed a couple times on my bedroom wall, but it runs behind the baseboard and drips in the basement, not wetting the floor at all, so I'm not sure she'd care.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 7/11/2024 at 11:02 PM, litltimmy said:

Not sure if she was okay with it at home, but she knew he had. She was def okay with it at the hotels, especially on spring break trips they took, telling me "oh who cares, boys will be boys a lot of guys did so."  Right after that I inquired, "so you wouldn't freak out if I did so," to which she answered,  "of course not."

You’re getting a ton of green lights here. She is clearly not grossed out at all. That’s a big deal. At the very least, you should try peeing in a hotel room in front of her. Keep exploring places to pee in the house. Hopefully you can eventually get her blessing to pee around the house.

• Love 2
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/8/2024 at 6:46 AM, litltimmy said:

like a purple ultra violet flashlight

This makes me want to bring one next time I stay in a hotel and scrutinise things

I have at least once found what looked like an obvious cum stain in a friend’s spare bed while staying over and that was kinda hot tbh

Edited by oliver2
  • Like 2
14 hours ago, litltimmy said:

I've been thinking about last weeks trip over and over, as I tend to overthink things and worry about too many things. We've been on many trips together before and while mom often "checks" the room over and sometimes even asks for a different room, I've never seen her with that UV flashlight before. And while she looked over the beds carefully with it and really found nothing, I feel like she made a point of highlighting all the spray patterns on the walls and carpets more for my benefit than hers, as she didn't seem concerned about them herself, but was rather showing me how common it is, even at a nice hotel. As you say, she was probably hinting to me I should,      " ... relax and stop worrying, just pick a discreet spot and get on with it."  but as usual I was still unsure, I guess I'm kinda dense that way. Even when I did get bold at the second dive motel, I was being very certain mom was occupied and thinking we'd leave before she'd see. When I did get caught, she was totally casual and I think she said something like finish up after I'd abruptly stopped, but once again I wasn't sure. After a couple minutes of her standing there, still in a towel, drying her hair and chatting with me, I suddenly needed to finish peeing and mom must have noticed. Maybe realizing I can't take a hint, this time she was quite clear saying something like, "alright, we gotta get going, so get yourself dressed and please take another piss while I'm finishing up in here, I don't want to have to stop in an hour." When she stepped out ready to go a few minutes later she noticed the spray on the carpet behind me and smiled saying, "thank you dear, I knew you still had to go and I didn't want to have to stop right away."   Mom's quite obviously trying to get me to become comfortable doing this kinda stuff for some reason.

You've obviously been caught, she obviously knows what you did and didn't seem to mind, so the trick now is to extend the conversation.   Maybe just say something like "You obviously caught me peeing in that dive hotel room and yet you didn't seem to mind.  I am really sorry but I was desperate and you were in the bathroom"  Hopefully she will say something about it already being a dive and she didn't mind.   You could then express your surprise about the black light revealing so much in the posh hotel and you might be able to lead the conversation into asking whether she has ever peed on the floor in a hotel.  Just a thought - but I would be very curious after that encounter.   Maybe she is not averse to a bit of naughty peeing herself.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2