When did you start pissing in public or "where you shouldn't" ?

So guys, when did you start pissing outdoors, in public, or "where you shouldn't"?

For me it was from an early age... my dad used to take me to work with him in the school holidays and he, and his workmates, would piss wherever they liked... and they told me to do the same.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
Just now, Bacardi said:

Last year i suppose is when I got the guts to start doing it. The one and only time I ever peed in public was when I peed in a corn maze around halloween time. My new years resolution was to be more active here and to post more content, so since new years I have had more luck peeing in new places as well.

I'm tired and have just realized this thread is for men. Lol. Just ignore me. I'm stupid.

• Hug 1
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, Adidas pisser said:

So guys, when did you start pissing outdoors, in public, or "where you shouldn't"?

For me it was from an early age... my dad used to take me to work with him in the school holidays and he, and his workmates, would piss wherever they liked... and they told me to do the same.

What kind of work was that?

To answer the question, just as many people here, as soon as I was able and taught to pee standing up I'd say. I grew up in a very rural area so it was fairly easy and common for boys to pee in the woods, fields, their backyards etc. Not that it happened all the time either (and I had to be careful not to get caught by my parents doing it), but I'd say this is how it started, I guess I eventually came to enjoy the naughtiness of it

Edited by WateryMoose
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Johnboy777 said:

I started to pee outside at an early age. I had 2 older sisters who were continually in the bathroom. When my Dad or I needed to pee, we both used the backyard. There were big bushes and a hedge to hide behind, so being seen by neighbors wasn't a big issue. Needless to say, my Mother wasn't too happy about where the men urinated, but Dad always said it was easier for us guys to pee outside than the women. I carry on the tradition my Dad started.

Sounds like our Dads had similar attitudes 😉

• Cheeky 1
  • Agree 1
15 hours ago, beachmom said:

teenage boys seem to feel that moms are apt to be offended seeing them pee. It's nothing we haven't seen before guys, no big deal.

I can't imagine why teenage boys fear being caught by their parents when what they're doing is quite normal, especially for guys.

My mom didn't believe it to be normal the way you conceive it apparently, not that she would have harshly punished me if she caught me I guess, but I didn't want to risk it 😅

• Agree 1
12 hours ago, Nwc said:

Mine was when I was younger. I would used to take baths because it felt better (at least that’s what I told my parents) and then pee in the water. Not too extreme but I was always told it was wrong to pee anywhere except the toilet, so I loved peeing in the bath water

Peeing underwater feels amazing #sorrynotsorry #myownpersonalsubkink

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
On 5/1/2023 at 7:40 AM, Adidas pisser said:

My Mum just let it happen

Most moms really don't object, especially when you're off with dad or the guys. It's only when it's around our friends or co-workers that we can feel embarrassed and voice an objection. As a rule, if you take care of it on your own without inconveniencing us we're quite fine with it.

• Like 3
  • Love 1