Colette is now available to answer all your questions!

Hi Colette!

1) Do you have a favorite pee position/location and, if so, what makes it special to you?

2) What's your favorite thing about being a woman?

3) In as much detail as you are comfortable sharing, what are your masturbation habits like?

A non-sexual one: what's your favorite movie?

• Thanks 1
On 4/21/2023 at 2:12 PM, kailord42 said:

Hi Colette!

1) Do you have a favorite pee position/location and, if so, what makes it special to you?

2) What's your favorite thing about being a woman?

3) In as much detail as you are comfortable sharing, what are your masturbation habits like?

A non-sexual one: what's your favorite movie?

Thanks a lot for these interesting Qs, which I answer to as follows:

- My favorite pissing position/location is undoubtedly while dancing at a Disco Club, usally on Friday night;

- I happen to believe that my gender doesn't give any particular advantage in our society, still I'm certainly grateful I wasn't born a man in this life;

- My masturbation habits vary all the time, there's no fixed pattern!

- Honestly, while I enjoyed watching quite a huge number of movies, to decide for a single favorite one of mine is too much of a task for me, sorry! 

• Love 2
On 4/21/2023 at 2:33 PM, LovesToWet said:

What's your favourite:

Band? 

Song? 

Gig? 

- None;

- None;

- None;

... My deeper interests do not allow me to pinpoint answers for this kind of Qs, sorry! I hope I'm not disappointing you here...

43 minutes ago, Karma2020 said:

How much would you charge for pee vids? would you do this for fun, pleasure? What is your biggest fantasy?

Well, believe it or not, I don't sell my pee vids, at least I never did so far! But, if one day I decide to enter that kind of business, my main motive isn't going to be the money...

About my fantasies, my biggest are the most unusual, weird ones... Nothing I can reveal here without making a scandal!!

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
5 hours ago, Havelock said:

How did you first get into pee? What are the origins of your pee fetish?

If you have already answered this feel free to link. I can’t seem to find it your vast history.

First of all, let me tell you that I don't consider my interest for pissing as a well-defined "fetish" (or "kink" as often is referred to...), but a very NATURAL way of expressing myself, relating to humanity and earthly living... I often resent when we are addressed to as if we were pathological subjects, people obsessed by "odd" behaviours...

In this life of mine, just from day-one, pissing has assumed an important role, so I honestly cannot pinpoint a "beginning" of this practice and interest.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Hi Colette,

First of all, many thanks for giving us the opportunity to satisfy our curiosity.

- What was the most naughty place you have peed indoors?

- Beside pissing, do you have other habits which could count to „bad behavior“? E.g. smoking or littering?

• Thanks 1
21 hours ago, Peetrickx said:

Hi Colette,

First of all, many thanks for giving us the opportunity to satisfy our curiosity.

- What was the most naughty place you have peed indoors?

- Beside pissing, do you have other habits which could count to „bad behavior“? E.g. smoking or littering?

First of all, I'm the one who's thankful here!

And the answers are:

- My speciality is pissing "outdoors", not so much in an enclosed space, but I've peed in most transport vehicles, and that was extremely exciting for me... Thinking about it more though, in order to satisfy your legitimate curiosity, I guess that my Restaurants' pees were the most naughty ones..

- A few so-called "Bad Behaviours" can be listed as my characteristics, but they are not the most common ones, certainly smoking and littering aren't there! I'm usually very out-spoken and quite straight-foreward, and often regarded as "rude" and "provocative", even when my intentions are absolutely innocuous and well-meaning... I suppose I'm guilty of beiing "bad" because I often misunderstand other people's reactions and habits... 

Edited by colette888
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Jon2050 said:

Hi Colette

You are very experienced in the joy and pleasure of pee play, do you have any unfulfilled pee desires, what are still on your 'bucket' list?

Jxxx

I definitely answer: NO!

Without arrogance, I affirm that in this life of mine, if there's something I'm curious about I usually try and experiment it!

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
5 minutes ago, Banzai said:

Can you give us more details?

Sure! sometimes when I'm preparing food, or tidying the kitchen up, if I feel the urge to pee, instead of stopping what I'm doing and going to the bathroom in a hurry, I prefer to look for a pot and that's where I piss... The same can happen with other vessels, vases and carafes, or even large bottles... and, if not there, the sink is another valid option...

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, colette888 said:

Sure! sometimes when I'm preparing food, or tidying the kitchen up, if I feel the urge to pee, instead of stopping what I'm doing and going to the bathroom in a hurry, I prefer to look for a pot and that's where I piss... The same can happen with other vessels, vases and carafes, or even large bottles... and, if not there, the sink is another valid option...

It sounds wonderful. In addition to these, I also peed in the trash can. Sometimes when I wear worse panties, I pee directly in them and then throw them away. Did you do the baby potty?

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Banzai said:

It sounds wonderful. In addition to these, I also peed in the trash can. Sometimes when I wear worse panties, I pee directly in them and then throw them away. Did you do the baby potty?

A baby-potty is an item defintely missing in my house...

• Haha 1