Getting help peeing/helping a friend pee?stories

3 hours ago, Wetling said:

Sadly not, and I would suspect, unlikely to happen, because I don't need help to pee… but the thought of a guy touching my pussy while peeing and directing my stream has something to it. Maybe while standing behind me and taking me in his arms while doing it. Think I would like. ☺️

Most of us don't "need" help to pee, but personally, I think it would be hot to have someone volunteer at assist (say by aiming my cock, holding a container under my cock, or wrapping their arms around me). 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

My wife and I have done a bit of this, she has held me before while I have peed.

I cant say I "helped" her aim over the toilet but often when she pees on me in the shower I'll hold her lips open and help to direct her stream to where I want it.

• Like 3

Some time ago I had a friend and now and then we had some pee play together. Once we met in an old observation tower in the middle of nowhere. Knowing we both had to pee badly, we went up the spiral staircase. Half way up I told her that I can't hold it any more. I opened my pants and took my dick out in order to pee into the staircase and let her watch. Without asking, she took my cock with her hand, standing right beside me. What a feeling! It was hard for me to concentrate on pissing and not to get hard. Finally a strong stream gushed out of my cock and she aimed it towards the opposite wall, playing around and painting with my stream. I got harder and harder and hardly managed to empty my bladder before the erection got priority 😊

• Hot 2
  • 4 weeks later...