car piss

I am too picky about my car to pee in it. It's one of the few places I hesitate to pee in. So I mostly stop and pee at the side of the road, a parking lot, a public toilet (which, in case of the highway, mainly means the floor beside it...)...

10 hours ago, Wetling said:

Cloth seats can at least dry. If you had leather seats, I bet it would still run through the seams, but couldn't evaporate afterwards. But if you just want the sensation, I think you could put down some plastic film and a towel beforehand. That will be fine, too.

My gf and i love to pee freely, honestly humans are the only species that hold our bladders. We go in diapers when were in public but when we are driving or at home we go freely. I do clean on the weekends just to be sanitary. 

• Hot 3
5 hours ago, Wetseat said:

honestly humans are the only species that hold our bladders.

Not really. Most animals have special places to pee in. I bet evolution would not have granted us the ability otherwise. But that's great, because being able to hold is a great thing, even if it's only to make an even greater mess somewhere else, and power-pissing with a full bladder feels nice as well.

5 hours ago, Wetseat said:

We go in diapers when were in public

Do you feel anything of it if you go in diapers? They are designed to keep you dry and the pee just becomes some sort of hydrogel inside them. The idea never had much for me.

Edited by Wetling
On 4/5/2023 at 5:30 AM, Wetling said:

Not really. Most animals have special places to pee in. I bet evolution would not have granted us the ability otherwise. But that's great, because being able to hold is a great thing, even if it's only to make an even greater mess somewhere else, and power-pissing with a full bladder feels nice as well.

Do you feel anything of it if you go in diapers? They are designed to keep you dry and the pee just becomes some sort of hydrogel inside them. The idea never had much for me.

The diaper feels dry near the top of tge back and front but in my experience even with the quality diapers the middle is still wet to the touch. Since I don’t live at home anymore (I live with my girlfriend) i have just been leaving the wet diapers in the back floor until im home or actually cleaning unless the diaper was used more “thoroughly” then i try to throw it away asap.