Cross-wee

Back quite a few moons ago, someone I knew and I would go to the toilet and pee at the same time from different sides of the toilet, so that the streams were going at 90 degrees to each each other. The challenge (not a wholly difficult one) was to aim the two streams so that they collided.

I'm guessing this is not totally uncommon. It was always good fun.

• Like 4
On 3/20/2023 at 9:29 AM, Spectator9 said:

When I was a kid we would call this a sword fight.  Whoever ran out of piss first was the loser.

The lower inhibitions of being a kid made for many opportunities for this kind of thing.

Back in the adult world, I'd quite enjoy doing a group, say three people, crossing streams - of any gender of peeple involved.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
On 3/21/2023 at 9:29 AM, imawatersign said:

The lower inhibitions of being a kid made for many opportunities for this kind of thing.

Back in the adult world, I'd quite enjoy doing a group, say three people, crossing streams - of any gender of peeple involved.

did you drink a lot of water or pop until you was busting for a piss to make sure you peed the longest of anyone there???? 

• Like 2