Big Beautiful Women-

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, swekiss said:

Saaame! I've been a bbw my whole adult life. Some days it messes with my head like when I put on something ill fitting, when I find something that hugs everything just right I honestly love it instead. On the other hand I love being naked and then I usually care less 😅

So, lead by your bravery, here is one of me that a photographer friend snapped two winters ago...

Screenshot_20240910_100847_Gallery.jpg

Beautiful!! And Hot!!

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
18 hours ago, on the porch said:

Ruth here , your very lovely dear , I wish had the nerve to post a photo and only 25 , how sweet 

I updated my profile. I am actually twenty six. I had a birthday back in June, It's easier to take photos like this instead of trying to catch exactly when you finally pee after a big hold. Although videos are more fun, they're just harder to do unless it's a masturbation session.

• Like 1

As the person who created the 'curvylicious' thread - I was sick of seeing only models with ribs and hip bones sticking out more than curves -  I absolutely LOVE that you feel brave and included enough to share your own personal photos.

You are both beautiful, brave and amazing - never let anyone ever suggest anything different.   A real members' photo is worth a hundred internet finds.  So THANK YOU !!!

(And the same goes for anyone overcoming any fears and sharing what Mother Nature has granted - tall, short, thin, larger, curvy, flat...   you are all beautiful). 

• Agree 2
  • Love 1
On 9/10/2024 at 4:10 AM, swekiss said:

Saaame! I've been a bbw my whole adult life. Some days it messes with my head like when I put on something ill fitting, when I find something that hugs everything just right I honestly love it instead. On the other hand I love being naked and then I usually care less 😅

So, lead by your bravery, here is one of me that a photographer friend snapped two winters ago...

@swekiss Wow you are so hot! I bet you pee very hard and loud I can tell by your body type. 

On 9/10/2024 at 4:10 AM, swekiss said:

Beautiful, @swekiss thank you for sharing!

• Love 1