K's nonchalant wee while washing up

On 2/28/2023 at 6:40 PM, Chrissy89 said:

OH OH OH OH OHHHHH……

That’s all I can say @Kupar I’m genuinely lost for words but I’m bouncing up and down on the chair with excitement for you! 

What an amazing woman K is and what an amazing night you do. 

Now if you’ll excuse me….. I’ll be about 5 mins 😇

Goooo Chrissy!! 💚💚💚

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
On 2/28/2023 at 6:30 PM, Kupar said:

It was my turn to suggest an idea for some sexy-time on Sunday evening: I fancied something wet and K was up for it 😊 so …

… she and I started filling up from mid-afternoon, with the idea that after dinner, we’d do the washing up and drying up and putting away as normal, but we’d be more or less bottomless in the kitchen, and we’d nonchalantly wee on the floor while we were working together. A simple idea, but incredibly arousing (for me at least!), Would it work? Would we be able to hold on without getting desperate and uncomfortable while eating our chicken casserole and rice, with Viennetta for pud? Would we be able to be nonchalant, and chat about our week ahead without bursting into fits of giggles? Would K suddenly decide she didn’t want to do it – that it was just too weird?

Well, some things didn’t go according to the plan. For a start, my old man’s bladder capacity is so rubbish that I needed a wee before we even sat down at the dining table, and I had to go (I just had a lovely pee into the toilet). But while K said she could definitely wee by the end of dinner, she was happy to sit and watch a half-hour TV programme (an episode of QI from series T) with a mug of tea afterwards before we washed up. She has an incredible bladder, and amazing control.

After we’d drunk our tea, we took off our clothes below the waist – though K kept her socks on because she didn’t want her feet to get cold. It wasn’t a particularly sexy look really, but it didn’t matter – I was already getting stiff just thinking about what was going to happen. I set up a phone and a camera to record what happened (I love to watch back the videos afterwards – it’s great to be able to remind myself of these wet playtimes) and we started doing the washing up, talking about our agenda for the next few days.

A couple of minutes into the washing up (she washes, I dry and put away – we don’t have a dishwasher – never have had) she spread her legs apart a little and just let go! Her stream was a strong one, and directed slightly backwards of straight down, possibly because she was leaning forward over the kitchen sink a little. There was a fantastic splashing sound as her wee hit the vinyl floor and I stepped back to watch.

That first release lasted 24 seconds – I know because I timed it later on the video 😊. We didn’t break out of the ‘role-play’ – I think it’s best to call it that: we were role-playing two people who think that being bottomless and peeing on the kitchen floor is something that happens every day, when in fact, in our house, it doesn’t. I had already not been able to resist giving her bare bum a playful squeeze and as I watched her wee flow I just had to stroke my rapidly stiffening erection a few times, and I moved my foot under the flow so I could feel it hot and wet on my skin.

It was wonderful to splash through the rapidly growing puddle as it spread out across the floor, flowing slowly towards the cooker, while I dried up the washed plates and glasses and cutlery and put them in the right places. After a hiatus of ten seconds or so, the second stream started – another 25 seconds, but less powerful than the first. At this point, K was worried that her pee lake was going to disappear under the cooker, so with great presence of mind, she whipped off her socks and made a little barrier in front of the cooker so that it wouldn’t be so difficult to clean up later. It worked in that respect and bloody hell, those socks are absorbent because I wrang out an awful lot of her wee from them afterwards!

By this time my cock was incredibly hard. A third 17 second waterfall, more stroking, then another 18 seconds … and still K was able to talk pretty normally about this and that while releasing more wee on to the floor.

You may have noticed the absence of any mention of my pee and that’s because I just couldn’t! Probably the twin effects of having had one before dinner and then being too aroused, but nothing would come out, even when I tried to relax! It was going to be a solo performance by K. And still it kept coming, more dribbly now, and in shorter spells, but by the time we’d finished the washing up she’d probably peed for a total of over two and a half minutes on and off 😊.

We’d already agreed I would do the clean-up – it’s only fair, as it’s my treat. We hugged each other close, I told her I loved her, and she dried her feet on a towel I provided, then went upstairs to run a bath. The clean-up took quite a long time, but with the washing machine on, I followed her upstairs, had a bath myself – after having a long wee on the toilet! – then we went into the bedroom and had a wonderful session of a different kind 😊. I love her so much 💖

As always, enormous thanks to K for allowing me to share details of this intimate time with you – she knows you enjoy it! - but she wasn't happy with photos this time, apart from this one, a screen grab from the end of the fun, so my description will have to do!

9.jpg

So romantic. So beautiful. So sexy. So inspiring. 💚 So glad you can live out your dreams and desires with lovely K. I am in awe of her bladder control and ability to talk while peeing! That is hard to do!! You’re both bloody awesome. Keep having fun, you two. We so appreciate you sharing such intimacy with us. We are the lucky ones. Please don’t ever stop!  💕

• Love 1
On 2/28/2023 at 6:30 PM, Kupar said:

It was my turn to suggest an idea for some sexy-time on Sunday evening: I fancied something wet and K was up for it 😊 so …

… she and I started filling up from mid-afternoon, with the idea that after dinner, we’d do the washing up and drying up and putting away as normal, but we’d be more or less bottomless in the kitchen, and we’d nonchalantly wee on the floor while we were working together. A simple idea, but incredibly arousing (for me at least!), Would it work? Would we be able to hold on without getting desperate and uncomfortable while eating our chicken casserole and rice, with Viennetta for pud? Would we be able to be nonchalant, and chat about our week ahead without bursting into fits of giggles? Would K suddenly decide she didn’t want to do it – that it was just too weird?

Well, some things didn’t go according to the plan. For a start, my old man’s bladder capacity is so rubbish that I needed a wee before we even sat down at the dining table, and I had to go (I just had a lovely pee into the toilet). But while K said she could definitely wee by the end of dinner, she was happy to sit and watch a half-hour TV programme (an episode of QI from series T) with a mug of tea afterwards before we washed up. She has an incredible bladder, and amazing control.

After we’d drunk our tea, we took off our clothes below the waist – though K kept her socks on because she didn’t want her feet to get cold. It wasn’t a particularly sexy look really, but it didn’t matter – I was already getting stiff just thinking about what was going to happen. I set up a phone and a camera to record what happened (I love to watch back the videos afterwards – it’s great to be able to remind myself of these wet playtimes) and we started doing the washing up, talking about our agenda for the next few days.

A couple of minutes into the washing up (she washes, I dry and put away – we don’t have a dishwasher – never have had) she spread her legs apart a little and just let go! Her stream was a strong one, and directed slightly backwards of straight down, possibly because she was leaning forward over the kitchen sink a little. There was a fantastic splashing sound as her wee hit the vinyl floor and I stepped back to watch.

That first release lasted 24 seconds – I know because I timed it later on the video 😊. We didn’t break out of the ‘role-play’ – I think it’s best to call it that: we were role-playing two people who think that being bottomless and peeing on the kitchen floor is something that happens every day, when in fact, in our house, it doesn’t. I had already not been able to resist giving her bare bum a playful squeeze and as I watched her wee flow I just had to stroke my rapidly stiffening erection a few times, and I moved my foot under the flow so I could feel it hot and wet on my skin.

It was wonderful to splash through the rapidly growing puddle as it spread out across the floor, flowing slowly towards the cooker, while I dried up the washed plates and glasses and cutlery and put them in the right places. After a hiatus of ten seconds or so, the second stream started – another 25 seconds, but less powerful than the first. At this point, K was worried that her pee lake was going to disappear under the cooker, so with great presence of mind, she whipped off her socks and made a little barrier in front of the cooker so that it wouldn’t be so difficult to clean up later. It worked in that respect and bloody hell, those socks are absorbent because I wrang out an awful lot of her wee from them afterwards!

By this time my cock was incredibly hard. A third 17 second waterfall, more stroking, then another 18 seconds … and still K was able to talk pretty normally about this and that while releasing more wee on to the floor.

You may have noticed the absence of any mention of my pee and that’s because I just couldn’t! Probably the twin effects of having had one before dinner and then being too aroused, but nothing would come out, even when I tried to relax! It was going to be a solo performance by K. And still it kept coming, more dribbly now, and in shorter spells, but by the time we’d finished the washing up she’d probably peed for a total of over two and a half minutes on and off 😊.

We’d already agreed I would do the clean-up – it’s only fair, as it’s my treat. We hugged each other close, I told her I loved her, and she dried her feet on a towel I provided, then went upstairs to run a bath. The clean-up took quite a long time, but with the washing machine on, I followed her upstairs, had a bath myself – after having a long wee on the toilet! – then we went into the bedroom and had a wonderful session of a different kind 😊. I love her so much 💖

As always, enormous thanks to K for allowing me to share details of this intimate time with you – she knows you enjoy it! - but she wasn't happy with photos this time, apart from this one, a screen grab from the end of the fun, so my description will have to do!

9.jpg

P.s. Can I be the first to say….nice arse….😜💗🍑

• Love 1