Do girls actually pee on the floor at party

• 4 months later...
On 2/20/2023 at 2:37 AM, Havelock said:

I was in Paris at a large costume party that completely took over a small hotel. It was absolutely packed with probably 1000 people in a space that was not built for that capacity. Needless to say the bathroom capacity was nowhere near adequate. Early in the party people were stepping out in the street to find a place to pee. There was also a garage under the hotel with a DJ playing hard trance. It was very dark aside from the DJ lighting and many people were peeing in the corners. When it it became more packed, it was hard to even get outside to pee in the street. 

I was with two American girls, one dressed like Super Woman and another dressed like a genie. The girls were uncomfortable with the whole situation and had to pee but were holding it. We decided to go to the top floor where they were having mini parties in the suites. One had hip-hop which my friends liked. As we were were going up the stairs, we turned a corner and in a carpeted alcove under the stairs there were two girls squatting.  One girl dressed like a soccer player and another like a dominatrix.  Both were facing out towards all the people walking by, holding their shorts/panties aside and pissing arcs of pee onto the carpet, which was so short in its pile, that the pee was literally pooling and foaming on top of it. The girls seemed totally unfazed by being seen and talked with the crowd that went by. Some of the guys going up the stairs cheered, and one girl gave them a high five. 

I paused and turned to my friends and said, “I think we’ve found your bathroom.” They looked at me and said “really?” The peeing girls heard us speaking English and asked if we were American and where we were from. My friends started talking to them and said LA which the peeing girls loved and staid they had visited. My friends then said they really needed to pee and the girls who were about finished encouraged them to pee there. My friend dressed as a Super Woman then said, “fuck it, when in France” and  Genie added "I guess I have a veil anyway” referring to her costume. 

They swapped positions with the girls who had finished and squatted. I tried not to be obvious and look out but I did catch a few glances at their slits and streams. Super Woman was a a brunette, ex pro athlete with a small landing strip and had squatted with one leg out, shorts head aside so her pee stream was going a sideways. Genie was a blonde, yoga body, shaved and in a low squat shooting a forward stream under her billowing pants she was gathering up out of the way. I turned to the near by wall, pulled out my cock and discretely peed on it relieving my own bladder. The carpet was soaked and four more girls paused to wait for us to finish. As we proceeded up the stairs it was clear they were going to take our place. Quite the scene. 

Later we peed in one of the suite bathrooms, Genie on the toilet, Superwoman squatting in the shower and me out the window. I walked by the stairs alcove later and it was so soaked the puddle was overflowing on the concrete landing by the stairs and the door into the hotel hall. 

That's so cool ! We're there any other places people used to relieve themselves ? Where did the men go ?

The clostest thing were 3 girls occupiying the bathroom most likely using the bathtub aswell. Usually private parties here aren't that overcrowded enough for people to dive in annonymously and do what they feel like.

1 hour ago, Quiet V said:

Small group that just gets drunk and plays board games and card games.

Usually the best kind of parties.

Curls never even lined up for the toilet at housparties. If she had had a bit to drink she simply peed where she stood. So her panties were a bit damp, but they dried or she dribbled a bit more in them to warm them up. Easy and convenient, she loved walking around and talking to people knowing she had wet panties.

• Love 2
  • Hot 1
4 hours ago, stan4444 said:

Curls never even lined up for the toilet at housparties. If she had had a bit to drink she simply peed where she stood. So her panties were a bit damp, but they dried or she dribbled a bit more in them to warm them up. Easy and convenient, she loved walking around and talking to people knowing she had wet panties.

Love that she would just pee where she was standing. Would she do that indoors on carpets or would she go outside to do it?   Did she wear skirts/dresses that hid what she was doing or did she wear trousers and didn’t mind if it showed?

What about yourself? Did you follow her lead?

• Hot 1
3 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Love that she would just pee where she was standing. Would she do that indoors on carpets or would she go outside to do it?   Did she wear skirts/dresses that hid what she was doing or did she wear trousers and didn’t mind if it showed?

What about yourself? Did you follow her lead?

Usually wore a dress, and no one much noticed, remember on time in the kitchen of a house, there was a lot of water, spilt drinks on the floor, she just stood there casually and made a puddle. She also had these black pants, kind of like jeans but thinner material and dressy,  wetness did  not show, so peed inside on the carpet while talking to another woman, i was watching from the back, pee just dribbling of the cuffs and onto the carpet. No one know

• Hot 4
On 3/21/2024 at 4:07 AM, Kevin said:

That's so cool ! We're there any other places people used to relieve themselves ? Where did the men go ?

As I mentioned in the post many people (men and women) peed in corners of underground parking garage and on the street outside. Some also peed in the hotel’s courtyard/garden but even that got really packed eventually. I peed out a window so I assume some others probably did the same. The stairwell was the only place I saw people peeing on an indoor/carpeted area but who knows it could have happened in other rooms or hallways I did not see. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1