People behaviour on the web sites.

I think behaviour is self-regulating, to some extent, though it does require active moderation.

I agree 100% that this is one of the best sites I've ever visited in terms of respect, politeness, pleasantries, etc.  Huge thanks to the mods for helping to keep it that way.  I would not be here if I was subjected to the aggression and abuse you rightly describe at other sites.

There have been instances of aggressive and/or abusive behaviour here over the years.  These contributors rapidly gain pariah status and are usually summarily booted.  Some have created new accounts in order to continue the abuse but are soon ejected again.  These cycles don't tend to last long and things go back to normal.  The "need" to be a complete arsehole online is one I don't understand.  I can only assume that they are miserable gits IRL, also.

I think this site is full of interesting people that I'd love to chat with over coffee or a pint.  In that environment, being abusive is a self-defeating behaviour.  Happily, it seems most people here agree with that sentiment to at least some degree.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1

I never like to miss an opportunity to thank the mods for being so active in keeping this site a friendly and welcoming place. I am sure that any new members quickly pick up on the expected behaviour and either abide by it or leave.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, willinglywet said:

I have been propably mentioned this earlier already but the time i have spent here, although i havent been active all the time though. I have found that people around here tend to have manners and are quite polite to eachother and thats very heartwarming indeed. From my experiences from many other sites hasnt been as good as here, in some sites people tend to be very agressive and rude even. I mean they can be in your face within a second asking and making some stupid statements while they even havent to try to know you at all first.

Had to admit that i am ashamed of my home coyntry chat/online behaviour, it seem in the most cases that people are like a bunch of monkeys without any manners🤣 I dont know if it moderators who keep this site in order or is the people around here just so sensible and have a good manner. Hopefully it is the last one but it most propably are both. Here is always nice atmosphere and nice to visit.

Dont know the actual point of my opening but here it is anyway.😀

you have the best saying . pluss i feel its  nice to be here with a community that cares for one another . 

and to say people are very polite and respectfull, ofc every site has their bad apples, but this one seem to favor more good once !

and i would like to say, the honesty among people here is amazing. and people are so upfront, and it makes me feel like their is still people out there with brains ! it means alot to me to see others having manners and respect for each other and also talking openly i Apploud all of you here that are ! ❤️

• Like 2
  • Love 2

This has always been a friendly and welcoming site. I was myself a prominent early member who was very active in earlier years and a former mod. I know from the inside that like all forums we will get the occasional asshole showing up but they are soon either brought to heel or ejected. Keeping this forum a friendly, safe, and non-judgemental space for anyone with an interest in pee has been central to this forum from the start, and the current mods and Admin do a great job in keeping it that way. @Sophie and @gldenwetgoose especially seem to somehow manage to find enormous amounts of time to dedicate to this forum, and making sure it stays the friendly place that it is and I thank them for that.

The sense of a friendly community has always been special here. As someone who frequents politics forums a lot, let me tell you that rudeness and aggression are much more the norm on the internet so this place is a great haven from that. On a personal level due to my own psychological insecurities I feel less a part of this great community than  I once did. But that problem is mine and borne of my own anxiety issues. It is not anyone else's fault

But in spite of  that I still feel safe coming here. I like it here even if I am more detached from the community spirit than I used to be. Very occasionally I will still rock up in the chatroom

• Like 1
  • Love 3