Clear glass toilet bowl… what do you think?

Fascinating. I think I would like one, but I wonder about its practical longevity; it probably wouldn't remain pristine for very long (at least not in our very hard water area). Fun though! I agree with Sophie - more fun to watch others using it, unless you're standing a way back from it and peeing from a distance and can watch the affect on the water (observing the fluid dynamics  🙂). 

• Like 2

Ooh - one other practical consideration: it would be more difficult when I get up in the night to tell if the lid was up or down. That might result in a wetter floor than I want at 2am.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It would be fun to watch women use one of these. As a guy, I already have an unobstructed view of my stream falling and hitting the water, and if I want to see what my penis or stream looks like from a different angle, a mirror is much more useful than one of these toilets. I agree with others that the huge downside of these is how much more you see any mess/discoloration that accumulates in the bowl. 

• Like 1
On 1/8/2023 at 4:27 PM, Sophie said:

I will be honest, this is a huge fantasy of mine. I have written stories featuring a similar setup (I'm actually in the process of one now) and I would LOVE to watch a beautiful woman have a wee on a clear toilet. I think I would only use one myself if I had an audience. On my own I wouldn't get much from it.

I would love to watch a sexy lady peeing on such a toilet too. Like you I wouldn't really get anything out of using it myself.

I find the concept of clear glass toilets a little worrying when it comes to number 2s though, lol

• Like 1
1 hour ago, steve25805 said:

I find the concept of clear glass toilets a little worrying when it comes to number 2s though, lol

Agreed! And do you know, that had not even crossed my mind before. Shows how pee-obsessed we are I guess

• Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I've thought about this sort of thing for *years* and occasionally have done a search for "glass toilet". That's how I found this thread! I can only echo what others have said, about how hot it would be to watch women peeing in something like this.

I once started writing a story about a woman who develops a fetish for toilets and eventually owns a plumbing supply house - and I might work a glass toilet into the story.

On a less-impractical note, glass basin sinks are a bit more common, and it wouldn't be unreasonable to have a lovely lady squat on the countertop and pee into one.

• Like 1