My hotel bathroom

15 hours ago, NaughtyGold said:

So far I was lucky 😆. I always try to keep some golden rules: flip pillows or bare mattresses once done and make everything look like unused, leave a full load preferably into the backrest of a couch that I only move away from the wall for that purpose, piss behind dark curtains in the corner of the room or simply put furniture back after drenching the carpet. 

I will certainly take that advice!

• Hot 1
On 2/3/2024 at 6:22 PM, NaughtyGold said:

So far I was lucky 😆. I always try to keep some golden rules: flip pillows or bare mattresses once done and make everything look like unused, leave a full load preferably into the backrest of a couch that I only move away from the wall for that purpose, piss behind dark curtains in the corner of the room or simply put furniture back after drenching the carpet. 

This is good advice. My favorite is to move furniture, spray the carpet, and then move the furniture back. I’m working on getting more comfortable with drenching the carpet.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
52 minutes ago, stevemcf said:

Been in a hotel for a few nights and got back one night after a few beers desperate for a piss. Fuck using the toilet, I just moved the spare bed thing to the side and let fly on the carpet under it. Absolutely flooded the carpet which was sound, then just moved the bed back. No one would be able to tell. So my advice, don’t stress about it, just piss. 

Fuck yeah bro.  Aint been too many times in hotels but I definitely piss lots a places, both in and out the room.  I shared a room with my friend.  We got drunk, he was laying on the bed, and I start circling the entire room with piss.  He's laughing, and moaning saying stop its gonna smell like shit in here.  Lol.  

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
  • 1 month later...
20 hours ago, Kamika said:

I thought hotel bathrooms were only for showering, brushing teeth and going for number 2?

Lol. You are cordially invited to both give and receive as many showers as you like 😂 I read in another post that you recently made your experience with peeing on a toothbrush. So, why not doing so while relaxing on a sofa at the same time? Only number 2 would be taboo in my hotel bathrooms 🤭