Does anyone else have pee / wetting dreams?

On 9/28/2024 at 5:57 PM, PrincessApricot said:

A recurring theme for me is needing to use a public washroom in an otherwise normal dream and the washroom is unusual in some way. For example: there is a big plush chair in each stall instead of a toilet, or there are no stalls at all just drains to squat over. This has popped up in my dreams a few times a year for as long as I can remember and is not the focal point of the dream just a piece of it. 

This just made me remember a series of dreams in my teens that I had totally forgotten—just as I was discovering that pee was something sexual to me, I had a series of dreams all about different configurations of bathrooms, two memorable ones being a sort of plastic table molded to the shape of a body facing down with a hole to put a penis into and pee while lying face down, and one just like the bathroom at my church but instead of the stall and back wall the urinals just went on forever (it was a dream after all) and the center wall between the men’s and women’s ended at some point so if you walked a bit your urinal would be face to face with a urinal for the females. In that dream I ended up peeing into urinal while a girl I liked peed into the one facing me.