MidoriLemonade85: Ask Me Anything (oh god, what am I getting myself in for…!?)

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, this is interesting said:

I am messaging now

I think it might be better if we message here on the forum just for the time being. My inbox fills quickly as the space is limited.  When I get a chance I will post more stories. 

6 hours ago, Peetrickx said:

What was the naughtiest indoor place you have peed in public?

I am a little shy for that. I pee inside the safety of my home (in various rooms) or in my garden to avoid getting in trouble in public. In public it has just been in public toilets…on floor, seat, wall, etc. But I am good, so I clean up best I can. 

I did go through a stage of keeping spare underwear in my bag in case I felt inspired to pee through my underwear in public toilets while out shopping. That is always nice. 

And may have mentioned before but I did walk home from the pub once, peeing in my leggings bit by bit as I walked along the footpath and then released on the welcome mat at home. It was dark though. 

• Hot 2
On 1/1/2024 at 11:51 PM, MidoriLemonade85 said:

...I felt inspired to pee through my underwear in public toilets while out shopping. That is always nice. 

When you peed through your underwear while out shopping, did you change right away, or did you keep your wet knickers on for a while and continue shopping in them?

Edited by kalle2020
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, Scot_Lover said:

Do you have any alone time to have a play?

(Ask you anything, remember? lol)

1. When I have a day off and house to myself. 
2. When husband is in the shower (he is quick though!)

3. When kids are on their ipads and I can close the bedroom door. 

1 hour ago, kalle2020 said:

When you peed through your underwear while out shopping, did you change right away, or did you keep your wet knickers on for a while and continue shopping in them?

I put them in a plastic bag and enjoyed wearing my dry knickers. Sorry I am boring. One day I will try shopping with wet knickers on. 💚

• Like 1
6 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

1. When I have a day off and house to myself. 
2. When husband is in the shower (he is quick though!)

3. When kids are on their ipads and I can close the bedroom door. 

Oh, do tell, lol. 

I'll tell you my secrets if you'll tell me yours 😛

• Love 1