What are your pee-related turn offs.

On 10/6/2022 at 6:05 AM, Alfresco said:

With videos, it is the staged ones that make it obvious that the girls are being told/paid to pee in unnatural positions.   Lifting their tops to expose their breasts whilst peeing - I love a nice pair of boobs, but girls just don't do that whilst peeing generally (or at least not that I've seen when I catch girls peeing outside).   I also don't like videos where you can hear the regular click of a still camera in the background - another sure sign it is a staged video.

In real life the turn offs are rare, but I don't like it if the girl is distressed.   I love girls who pee outside because they are desperate or don't care, but if a girl is really uncomfortable about peeing outside and getting in a state over being desperate then I just feel sorry for her.

Completely agree, especially with the second part. One time I was out with my fiancée at a bar and when we left she had to pee and said she would hold it till we got home so she could pee for me, but as we were walking to the car she got extremely desperate almost to the point of tears and that’s never my intention when I ask her to pee for me. So I told her she could go by the car when we got there which she did, but the whole situation just made me feel shitty and it was hard to enjoy it.

• Like 1
On 10/7/2022 at 2:24 PM, LoveLadiesPeeing said:

Hey Starks. You reiterate some good points. I know you don't mind any farting when she pees.

Love farting, adds to the realism. 

Sarah here,

I learned very early on that concentrated / very yellow / strong-smelling piss was gross to him. Though honestly he still accepted concentrated/yellow/smelly piss gratefully a few times in the very beginning of our relationship... I know that was hard for him but he absolutely refused to show any modicum of rejection or disapproval about my pee at any time. Instead he made it really easy for me to become what he now calls his pee goddess; I love what I so easily do to him with a full bladder nowadays.

When she makes a big deal about how badly she has to pee and then only dribbles a little bit of piss 🙄

Sounds hilarious; we're curious what videos you might be talking about? It's SO easy to pee a lot...

• Like 1