Accidental Nudity Sightings (pussy slip, nip slip, etc.)

Kirby23

I'd be interested to hear of others' experiences with accidental or unexpected nudity sightings (particularly female) in real life. 

A few times that come to mind for me:

Once I was at the beach, and a young couple (probably about 18) were kind of play wrestling with each other. The girl was wearing a bikini. She was Asian, and very thin, perhaps 100 pounds. The man picked the girl up into the air, and as he went to grab her, he sort of pulled her bikini bottom to the side, and I got a full view of her cute little dark bush, and as her lifted her, of her pussy lips. She sort of giggled, and placed the bikini bottom back where it belonged. I don't think she knew she flashed me. 

Another time, I was at a wedding, and one of the guests, a decent-looking girl who was about 30, was literally falling down drunk. She fell on the grass outside, where the reception was being held. Trying to regain her balance, she spread her legs wide, and I (along with a few other guests) got a full view of her crotch (no underwear). She was blonde, and it was fairly dark out, so I couldn't really tell if she was shaved, or might've had blonde pubic hair. But she definitely had meaty lips, because I still remember seeing them clearly. That same girl had sex outdoors with a random dude later on, ha. 

Anyone else have sightings like this?

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

I've had to tell my fair share of folks (women included) that their fly was down. One of them happened to be cute, and good thing too because I could see through their fly that they were commando and had quite the bush on em'.

Both of my other experiences were at waterparks. Once was on an outdoor waterslide and the person who went after me (think they had brown hair, they were super pasty) was quite rambunctious. When they came down I was still just getting out of the landing pool and I saw them fly down, boobs clearly visible, and their bikini top around their neck. I thought they were trying to flash someone they knew on the way down but they got out like lightning and was super embarrassed, even apologizing to me on their way out. I found it in my heart to forgive them.

The next was at an indoor resort with a woman who was hitting on me, so for all I know this could've been intentional. Regardless I was relaxing in the jacuzzi by my lonesome, taking a break from babysitting my younger cousins, when this woman (black hair and tanner than me) walked by and complimented my hair. Eventually we got to talking and she was laying it on thick. I probably would have loved to talk more or see her again but unfortunately it seemed we both had other preoccupations at the resort. Her friend beckoned her somewhere else in a hurry and for a brief moment when she got out I noticed her bottoms were off to the side and I could clearly see a small trimmed vulva now inches from my face. As she walked away I saw her pull up her bottoms to remedy this (which ended up giving me an even clearer view of her butt) so maybe she really did mean for me to see that. Daring move if so, and one I appreciate considering she vanished from my life afterwards.

Edited by Peenicks
  • Hot 3
  • 1 month later...
On 8/29/2022 at 12:18 PM, Kirby23 said:

I'd be interested to hear of others' experiences with accidental or unexpected nudity sightings (particularly female) in real life. 

A few times that come to mind for me:

Once I was at the beach, and a young couple (probably about 18) were kind of play wrestling with each other. The girl was wearing a bikini. She was Asian, and very thin, perhaps 100 pounds. The man picked the girl up into the air, and as he went to grab her, he sort of pulled her bikini bottom to the side, and I got a full view of her cute little dark bush, and as her lifted her, of her pussy lips. She sort of giggled, and placed the bikini bottom back where it belonged. I don't think she knew she flashed me. 

Another time, I was at a wedding, and one of the guests, a decent-looking girl who was about 30, was literally falling down drunk. She fell on the grass outside, where the reception was being held. Trying to regain her balance, she spread her legs wide, and I (along with a few other guests) got a full view of her crotch (no underwear). She was blonde, and it was fairly dark out, so I couldn't really tell if she was shaved, or might've had blonde pubic hair. But she definitely had meaty lips, because I still remember seeing them clearly. That same girl had sex outdoors with a random dude later on, ha. 

Anyone else have sightings like this?

The play wrestling couple would have been exciting to see.

The very curvy, rather lovely middle aged lady who lives over the road from me twice in the space of a couple of weeks undressed in her bedroom in the evening, with the lights on and the window open, when I happened to be in my bedroom which is directly opposite. That was rather lovely. It might not have been accidental, but it was certainly unexpected - both times! 

• Love 3

I've never been lucky enough to see anything like that

25 minutes ago, Kupar said:

The very curvy, rather lovely middle aged lady who lives over the road from me twice in the space of a couple of weeks undressed in her bedroom in the evening, with the lights on and the window open, when I happened to be in my bedroom which is directly opposite. That was rather lovely. It might not have been accidental, but it was certainly unexpected - both times! 

• Hug 1

Another unexpected one was the time I was at my little swimming place on the river (@Bacardi, @MidoriLemonade85 - the place I saw the seal) and met Megan again. I've written before about how I was convinced she'd peed in the river (https://peefans.com/topic/17393-best-voyuer-experience/?do=findComment&comment=243239) but I met her and her friend Sarah there another day later in the summer. It was warm and Megan, a sexy, flirty 28-year-old, was wearing a nice summer dress - a colourful print with a blue flower pattern. She and Sarah were about 5m away from me on the little beach area below the river bank, and we said our hellos and caught up, before I let them get on with what they were doing - Sarah had some work she was trying to do - a written assignment of some kind - and Megan was helping her. From time to time each of us would go for a quick swim in the river to cool down. The girls had brought bikinis this time (no repeat of the bra and panties from the first time) and they had them on under their dresses. But at the end of afternoon when they were preparing to go home, As I sort of glanced over from time to time, Megan threw her dress on over her bikini then somehow wriggled out of it - how very demure and English I thought (for someone that had experience of wild swimming in continental Europe where no-one would think twice about stripping off when changing). But ...

... bees were very strongly attracted to the blue flowers on Megan's dress, and that panicked here a bit. "Don't look!" she called out. Well, what person on the planet wouldn't immediately turn to look?! I'm only human. I was just in time to see the dress come up and over her glorious naked body. She was looking straight at me - she bloody knew what she was doing! I looked away quickly, calling back "Sorry!" but I knew she wasn't bothered.

A towel went round her and she changed into some different clothes she had in a bag, and the two of them left. One of my happiest summer afternoons in recent years 🙂 

Edited by Kupar
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Kupar said:

She has obviously noticed her lovely neighbour. Who wouldn’t want to live next to you? 💕 Time to make a new friend…..

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Kupar said:

Another unexpected one was the time I was at my little swimming place on the river (@Bacardi, @MidoriLemonade85 - the place I saw the seal) and met Megan again. I've written before about how I was convinced she'd peed in the river (https://peefans.com/topic/17393-best-voyuer-experience/?do=findComment&comment=243239) but I met her and her friend Sarah there another day later in the summer. It was warm and Megan, a sexy, flirty 28-year-old, was wearing a nice summer dress - a colourful print with a blue flower pattern. She and Sarah were about 5m away from me on the little beach area below the river bank, and we said our hellos and caught up, before I let them get on with what they were doing - Sarah had some work she was trying to do - a written assignment of some kind - and Megan was helping her. From time to time each of us would go for a quick swim in the river to cool down. The girls had brought bikinis this time (no repeat of the bra and panties from the first time) and they had them on under their dresses. But at the end of afternoon when they were preparing to go home, As I sort of glanced over from time to time, Megan threw her dress on over her bikini then somehow wriggled out of it - how very demure and English I thought (for someone that had experience of wild swimming in continental Europe where no-one would think twice about stripping off when changing). But ...

... bees were very strongly attracted to the blue flowers on Megan's dress, and that panicked here a bit. "Don't look!" she called out. Well, what person on the planet wouldn't immediate turn to look?! I'm only human. I was just in time to see the dress come up and over her glorious naked body. She was looking straight at me - she bloody knew what she was doing! I looked away quickly, calling back "Sorry!" but I knew she wasn't bothered.

A towel went round her and she changed into some different clothes she had in a bag, and the two of them left. One of my happiest summer afternoons in recent years 🙂 

Ooooooooh. 💚💚💚💚💚

• Like 2

Hmm. When I had my small tech company, I had a small Russian girl working for me, During summer she used to wear those off shoulder shirts, and a couple of memorable times, she leaned over just the right way. She was small, 50kg if you threw her in a pool fully clothed, but she was gorgeously perfect. 

We both did surfing for a while, and both of us used to get changed between the car doors. I don’t know how many times people saw us, but we saw so many, it became normal. You just nodded to naked strangers and moved on.     M told me once that she saw a dude with a ‘thing like a babies arm’ in a horrified voice. Most of the girls I saw made a bit of an effort the keep covered, but there always some glimpses. 

The Melbourne Cup is another flash fest, drunken people everywhere at the end of the day, never fail to see the bad side of people, lol. 

4E7FDD09-D644-4134-9C57-9DE05F30C297.jpeg

4A1AF9E4-BA5B-412C-88F0-A4A8672EE5BB.jpeg

• Love 1